Chapter Eight

[] QUICK A/N []Holy moly. 515+ PEOPLE LOOKED AT THIS STORY!? *faints* well, the ship winner of Jewt or Tay for this chapter isssssssss................TEAM TAAYYYYY! Teehee. Sorry Jewts but you have to comment! Now on with the story!

A realization swept over Jay as she knew what he was doing. "Thomas!!" she ran after him as Newt tried to pull her back with no avail. "Jay! No!!!" Newt yelled, but it was no use.

Jay knew he was breaking a rule, but it didn't apply to her since she was a runner. She ran after him as the doors slam shut.

They run to Minho and help Alby up. "Shuck heads!! Now you both granted your death wish!" Minho hissed as the sound of Grievers filled the air.

After a few tries of running with Alby, they stopped since he was too heavy to lug around. An idea popped into Thomas' head as he tied Alby up with vines.

"C'mon help me out here." Thomas grunts as he starts to pull Alby up. Minho and Jay rushed over and helped him. As night fell and the noises got closer, Minho got spooked and ran. [#2spooks4him]

Jay and Thomas grunt and Alby slides down a bit as they yell for Minho. Giving up, the finally manage to pull Alby up all the way up the wall, tying him down and secure.

Thomas suddenly slams Jay against the wall, his hands on either side of her head. He covers her mouth as she was about to say something, her face flushing scarlet.

"Stay quiet." Thomas mouthed, using his thumb to discreetly point to the corner where a Griever stood. They both stood in silence in their close proximity.

Jay felt selfish that she had thought it was....for different reasons. She dismisses the thought since he probably had no interest in her.

Thomas' feelings were hitting into overdrive. Their distance was killing him. He yearned to lean forward and fill in the last of the space until a Griever appeared. He mentally cursed the creators and bit his lip.

Jay and Thomas stared into each others eyes, the moment broken when a Griever spots them hidden in the vines.

They run for the rest of the night, the moment embedded into their brains. Was it just a coincidence that they both thought along the same lines?

Or was it fate?