Chapter Nine

[] Pic cred goes to internet. I will post some Tay or Jewt edits. Just tell me who to post for the next chapter. []

Jay and Thomas paused and panted heavily, leaning against the wall. They hadn't found Minho yet throughout their little 'expedition', but they were secretly hoping not to, enjoying each others company.

The moment last night in the maze had sent Thomas reeling and his heart beat wildly at the thought of it. He opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted when Minho appeared from a hallway.

Minho sighed in relief as he saw his very much alive friends. Running over to them, panting, while Thomas and Jay sighed in relief as well.

After their mini celebration of surviving the night, they all headed to go pick up Alby.

They pulled him down and the boys carried him. "Hurry up. He'll go through the changing anytime now." Minho huffed.

Minutes later, the doors started opening as Newt stood there anxiously. They had to have survived the night...They had to. He couldn't lose her. Not after everything they've been through.

His hope started to fade until Chuck yelled out,"There they are!" The Gladers cheered as they saw the trio approaching the doors.

MedJacks took Alby to the infirmary as Newt embraced Jay. She laughed and hugged back, grinning.

The scream from the infirmary brought them back to even more pressing matters. Alby.

Thomas sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "We made it.." He smiled and she grinned in return. Gally stomped over furiously. "The Greenie broke a rule!"

Uh oh...Thomas senses went into overdrive and he stiffened.

What will they do to him?

Sorry for the short chapter 3: but if I get about 5 stars, I'll post chapter ten longer today