Chapter Seventeen

This will be a filler chapter with some Team Tay action :3 hope you like it!

The next day, Thomas showed Aleksandra around. "So, what are you?" Aleksandra asked, looking up at him. "I'm a runner. So is my girlfriend and some other people. Minho is the keeper." She nodded, understanding.

Thomas led her towards the builders, showing her what she needed to do. They had worked for hours on end, Jay getting a bit on edge.

Thomas had told her to wait for him at the tree when they were done because he had a surprise. Aleksandra had heard of his 'surprise' and sent her glares.

Jay could notice the faint glares and mentally rolled her eyes. 'Guess she doesn't know about being discreet.' The thought ran through her mind. [] I'm putting thoughts in ' ' From now on. []

After finishing with Aleks, Thomas walked over to Jay and pulled her closer, whispering something in her ear as Aleks watched, jealousy brewing in her. The pair headed off into the forest as Aleks was swarmed and greeted by boys.

It had been the same with Jay when she had gotten there two years ago. Realizing that Jay was off limits, they tried to chat up an unconvinced Aleksandra.

Jay walked with Thomas into the woods as he led her somewhere. It was starting to get dark but she didn't mind since she had Thomas by her side.

"Thomas where are we going?" Jay chuckled, looking up at him. Thomas looked down at her and kissed her head. "All in good time."

After a while of walking towards the surprise Thomas had set for her, he had her close her eyes, leading her the rest of the way.

Jay gasped as she opened her eyes with a smile. "It's beautiful Thomas..How did you find time?" Thomas smiled sheepishly.

In a circle were her favorite wildflowers, surrounding a small clearing with a blanket in the middle. Thomas led her to the blanket that sat next to a tree.

"The boys let me use the blanket and I picked all these wildflowers." He answers as she smiled and kissed his cheek as they sat down, leaning against the tree next to the blanket.

Stars shone above them as he took her in his arms. "Do you like it?" He kissed her head. "I love it. Thank you so much Thomas."

Jay and Thomas stayed there for the remainder of the night, enjoying each others company and watching the stars before they fell asleep.

Though not far away, jealous eyes watched them.

Hmmm who do you think the watching person was? Comment below!