Ch.1 Outburst

Hello to anyone who reads this. I've come back with a new book after 3 years. Hopefully my writing skills have improved and I hope you guys enjoy this book. I will keep the chapters short and simple unless a big idea comes to mind. Thank you for checking this book out.
*
*
*
3rd pov

It was just like any other day at Ouran. Ladies coming into Music Room #3. They request the host that they want to see. As usual, the girls are squealing on how hot or cute every host was.

*

On one side was Tamaki flirting with his customers.

"I brought you cake Tamaki" said one of his customers.Tamaki leaned close to towards his 'princess'.

"I would love it if my princess fed it to me" He said slightly licking his lips and all the girls swooned.

*

On another side was Honey and Mori.

"Takashi! Takashi!" Honey yelled. Mori looked at him, waiting for a response.

"I bought cake today and I've been looking everywhere for it but I think I lost it :(" Honey said and started tearing up. Mori looked at him and showed him his cake.

"You left it in class." Mori said and Honey clinged onto him, smiling.

"Takashi! Thank you!" Honey said, hugging Mori tightly. The customers just smiled at their cuteness. (and they also tried not to squeal)

*

On the other side were the twins.

"So this one time Kaoru tripped while we were playing soccer." Hikaru explained to the costumers.

"No Hikaru, not that story..." Kaoru said looking down.

"I'm sorry Kaoru, you just looked so cute when I helped you up." Hikaru said.

"You helped me and took me to our room. You took off my clothes so you could look for any bruises." Kaoru said looking into Hikaru's eyes.

"I had to check if you were ok Kaoru. I don't know what I would have done if you've gotten hurt." Hikaru said tilting Kaoru's chin upward.

"But Hikaru, I didn't have any bruises, so why did you leave purple marks all over my chest?" (oh gosh🙊)

"Just a little reward Kaoru..."

"Hikaru..."

"Karou..."

And cue the girls fainting or having nosebleeds. If not, both.

*

Then another host sat by a desk and typed in his computer.

"Kyoya-kun...what are you doing on your computer?" Asked a customer.

"Just looking to see if our horoscopes are compatible, also if I look into your eyes for too long, I might just fall in love..." Kyoya said tilting the girl's chin towards him. The girl blushed and turned away.

*

Lastly, in one of the corners sat Haruhi and her customers.

"Haruhi, you look so cute today." said one of the girls.

"Really? I wanted to look cute just for you." Haruhi said while getting closer to the girl's face.

Haruhi always cringed at how loud the girls were. She didn't notice how the girl in front of her fainted. When she did notice, she sighed and sat back down at her seat.

*

The host club was done for the day and all the ladies started leaving one by one. Eventually the host club room was empty.

"That was so tiring. I want to go home." Haruhi said mumbing into a pillow.

"Haru-chan! Haru-chan! Want to eat some cake with me?" Honey had said and got closer to Haruhi.

"No thanks." She responded rather annoyed.

Kyoya looked at her and closed his book. He noticed the slight change of attitude towards Honey. "Haruhi, is there something wrong?" He asked quite intrigued.

The rest of the hosts looked at Haruhi and started bombarding her with questions.

"Are you ok?" Asked Kaoru

"Do you have a fever?" Asked Hikaru

"..." Mori said

"So can I eat the cake?" Said Honey

"DAUGHTER! WHAT'S WRONG? Im here for you! I'll buy popcorn and movies and we can play commoner games and-" said Tamaki.

"ENOUGH!" Haruhi had yelled and looked at the six hosts angrily. The hosts looked surprised and Honey jumped into Mori's arms.

"Damn, I can't deal with this today. I'm leaving. Don't you dare follow me." Haruhi said and slammed the door to the host club shut.

The host club looked confused at the door. They had never seen her lash out that bad before.

"Mommy! Haruhi yelled at me! Even worse, she cursed at me!!" Tamaki yelled. Kyoya looked at him and glared which sent Tamaki to his corner.

*

In the Fujioka residence~~~

Haruhi walked home and opened the front door. She then locked the door and walked into her room.

Once she walked in, she noticed a girl who looked similar to her.

Her twin sister

The girl that just came from the host club faced the girl on the bed.

"Hello Haruhi, the hosts were such a pain in the ass today. It's your turn tomorrow. And also, I may or may not have yelled at the host club so it's possible that our secret may be out soon..."

Haruhi sighed.

"I'll go tomorrow Makoto, I'll resolve the issue. They won't suspect us. I promise. It's been going on for a while now. They would have noticed by now." Haruhi said

"I don't understand how they don't notice. Our personalities are completely different." Makoto responds.

*
*
*
Hey guys so I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. If your still confused, the girl who portrayed Haruhi in the host club was actually her twin sister filling in for her.

The twins take turns going to the host club. One day, Haruhi goes while the next day Makoto goes. Today was Makoto's turn.

Thank you for reading! I'll update every week. If I do get inspiration, I'll update earlier. Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!