Ch.9 Introductions & Confessions?

Makoto watched all the customers leave. Once they all left, she turned back to the Hosts.

"Mako-chan! Mako-chan! Who was that girl? Is she your girlfriend?" Honey asked and jumped onto Makoto's arms. Makoto blushed at the mention of 'girlfriend'. She shook her head.

"I just met her today. She seems cool. Right Mori-senpai?" Makoto asked and walked over to Mori. Mori nodded. Makoto gave Honey to Mori with a smile. Mori smiled and took Honey to his cake.

Kaoru looked at Makoto and frowned. He was jealous and Hikaru noticed.

'Jealous Kaoru?' -H

'I'm not jealous Hikaru.' -K

'You like her. You can't hide that from me.' -H

'fine I do like her but it's clear that she's interested in that girl.' -K

'Have you asked her if she likes you? Have you confessed?' -H

'No...' -K

'Then get to it. You could lose her.' -H

Kaoru nodded to Hikaru and sighed. Is he really going to confess?

*

The next day at Ouran Academy, the two sets of twins walked into class together. They sat close to each other until they heard an announcement.

"Class! Today we have a new student. Meet Lia!" The teacher said and let Lia walk to the front of the class.

"Hello everyone. My name is Lia. I hope you will treat me well!"

"Lia there's a seat next to Makoto. You can sit there. Makoto raise your hand."

Makoto raised her hand and Lia sat beside her. Lia smiled and waved.

"Hi Makoto! How are you?" Lia asked with a blush.

"I'm good. How are you beautif- I mean Lia" Makoto asked with a blush. Such a flirt she is👏.

"I-I'm good!" Lia said and smiled.

Kaoru stared at them and sighed. He had to be honest, Lia was beautiful but Makoto was even more beautiful.

Class started and Makoto stared at her desk. She was confused. She likes Kaoru but she also likes Lia. Isn't it possible for her to date both of them? Could she ask them?
.
.
.

'I know! I can ask them out. Maybe they will get along. What if I confess? To the both of them then ask them out? Will they be willing? Ughhhh this is difficult. I should asked Haruhi.' Makoto thought and sighed.

'Haruhi I need help.' -M

'What's up twin?' -H

'I like Kaoru and Lia. I was thinking. Should I confess to them and ask them out both?' -M

'That sounds like a good idea. Why dont you do it after class?' -H

'I will. Thanks Haruhi. -M

'Anytime -H

Makoto grabbed a sheet of paper and broke it into two pieces.

One paper said

'Can I talk to you after class Kaoru?'

The othet paper said

'Can I see you after class Lia? I need to tell you something.

The bell eventually rang and everyone left the class. The only ones remaining were the two sets of twins and Lia.

"Haruhi. I'll catch up to you." Makoto said and Haruhi nodded.

"Good luck Mako." Haruhi said before leaving.

"Hikaru, I'll see you in a bit." Kaoru said to Hikaru and Hikaru got the message and left.

Only Makoto, Kaoru, and Lia were left. Kaoru and Lia looked at each other in confusion. Makoto took a deep breath and smiled at the both of them which caused them to blush.

"Hi guys. Umm. I need to tell you guys something. First, Lia I know its too soon since we just met and Kaoru, we known each other for a couple of days." Makoto blushed and put her head down.

"I like the both of you and I wanted to ask if you guys were willing to go out with me?" Makoto said and looked at the two.

Lia blushed and looked at Makoto and Kaoru.

Kaoru looked at the both of them blushing furiously.

Neither expected that to happen.

Are they will to share since they both like Makoto?

*
*
*

That's a wrap on the new chapter! Thank you so much for reading! Don't forget to vote and comment!