Ch.7 New Student

Twin telepathy will be in italics and underlined!

*

Makoto sat next to Haruhi who was talking to her costumers. Makoto laid her head on Haruhi's shoulder and smiled. She noticed Haruhi's costumers looking at her, blushing. Makoto took advantage of this and winked. The girl's eyes widened and fainted. Haruhi looked at Makoto amd pouted.

"Mako...you made my costumers faint..."

"Well, this gives us more alone time together." Makoto said and wrapped her arms around her twin. Haruhi blushed and smiled. Haruhi hugged back and looked at Makoto.

'Makoto, how about next time we give them a real treat?'

'Sure, and I thought Tamaki was perverted.' Makoto said grinning

'M-Mako!'

Makoto laughed and patted Haruhi's back. They both looked around and noticed everyone's eyes on them.

'How about we give them the treat now?' Makoto said to Haruhi. Haruhi nodded and they both knew what they were going to do.

Makoto smirked and straddled Haruhi. Haruhi grinned and placed her hands on Makoto's waist, slightly raising her shirt a bit. They both leaned in as if they were going to kiss. They stopped moving in and were only mere centimeters apart. They both glanced around and noticed all the costumers fainted with nosebleeds.

Tamaki's eyes were wide and he had a nosebleed. Kyoya grabbed a tissue to hide the fact that he was having a nosebleed. Mori covered Honey's eyes because Honey is too pure. Mori was blushing and looking at Honey to hide the fact that he was blushing. Hikaru was starting to have a nosebleed but was blushing furiously to the point he almost fainted. Kaoru? Well he was like all the costumers, blushing with a nosebleed and of course he fainted.

The two girl twins back away from each other and laughed at the hosts reaction.

"Mako! Did you see their faces?"

"Haruhi! Look at Tamaki!"

They both were laughing really hard. They had to wrap their arms around their stomach from the pain. They laughed so hard that tears were coming out.

After a while, they both stopped laughing and walked over to get tissues. Haruhi grabbed a tissue for Tamaki. Tamaki looked at Haruhi and blushed even more. Haruhi gave him the tissue and let Tamaki handed his nosebleed. Makoto walked over to Hikaru and Kaoru to tend to their nosebleeds.  Makoto gave Hikaru a tissue and Hikaru took it stuttering a 'thank you' while blushing. Makoto walked over to Kaoru and picked him up. She carried him to one of the couches and took care of his nosebleed. Slowly, Kaoru started to walk up.

"Makoto?" Asked Kaoru confused but blushing.

"You fainted and had a nosebleed so I'm helping you." Makoto said and smiled softly.

After all the nosebleeds were gone, so were the ladies in the host club. All the hosts sat down and talked amongst themselves.

"Ah yes, Makoto, I have a question. How would you like to perform for the host club during host club hours? You could help Haruhi with her debt." Kyoya asked.

"Yeah, I could perform. I would be happy to help Haruhi." Makoto said with a smile.

"You can perform tomorrow since it will be your first official school day." Kyoya finished and wrote in his death note.

"Yay! Mako-chan is going to perform for us!" Honey said and wrapped his arounds around Makoto. Makoto smiled and patted his head.

*

The next day, Makoto had her uniform on and went to wake up Haruhi. Haruhi was in the middle of changing when Makoto walked into their shared room. Makoto slept by the t.v. last night.

"M-Mako! I'm changing!" Haruhi said and pretended to cover herself.

"Haruhi, you know you like it when I help you change..." Makoto said and grinned.

"Damn, we're starting to sound like the twins." They both said at the same time and laughed.

"Come on, we're going to be late to school." Makoto said and helped Haruhi change quickly. They both walked into the kitchen and grabbed a fruit. Together, they walked to school.

*

Makoto had her schedule ready and walked beside Haruhi. She heard a lot of whispers.

"Look! It's Haruhi's twin sister!"

"Ooo, she's hot!"

"I want her to be in my class!"

Haruhi and Makoto walked into their class together since they had the same classes. The teacher stopped Makoto so she could introduce herself to the class.

"Makoto, could you introduce yourself please?" The teacher said. Makoto nodded and smiled at the class.

"Hello, my name is Makoto Fujioka. I am Haruhi's twin sister. I am also part of the host club. I hope you all can take care of me." Makoto said with a wink. All the girls and some of the boys squealed and blushed. Immediately, a bunch of people raised their hands. Makoto pointed at one girl.

"Are you single?" Asked the girl.

"I am very single. Perhaps I can treat you to dinner sometime. What do you think?" Said Makoto and the girl blushed and nodded. Makoto pointed at a boy this time.

"What do you like to do for fun?" Asked the boy.

"I like to sing and dance for fun. Oh! That reminds me, today I will be performing at the host club. I hope to see all of you there!" Makoto said and walked to a desk next to Haruhi.

"Thank you Makoto." The teacher ssid and Makoto nodded. The lesson then started and Makoto paid attention. She then noticed a paper land on her desk. She looked up and noticed Hikaru and Kaoru. Makoto waved and smiled. She opened the note and read it.

'We can't wait for your performance!'

*
*
*
Woah! This is my longest chapter with over 1000+ words! I hope you like the book. Y/N, you will be part of the book soon! Don't forget to comment and vote! I think I'll post 7 chapters every other week. Next week I won't post but I will post the week after that. I will have the chapters ready so please be patient. The next chapter will be on July 28th!