Ch.2 Truth?

The next day Haruhi walked into her classroom. As soon as she walked in, two devil twins came up to her.

"Haruhi-" Hikaru said

"What happened-" Kaoru said

"Yesterday?" Both twins said.

Haruhi just looked at the twins and walked over to her desk. She tried to ignore them as much as she could.

Since Haruhi was ignoring them, the twins thought it was a great idea to take her bag just to get her attention.

"Hikaru give it back."

"I don't want to."

"I said, give it back"

Haruhi glared at the twin and snatched her bag back. She sighed and faced the front of the classroom. She looked at the twins and spoke up.

"I'll tell you what happened yesterday at the host club when all the hosts are present."

*

During lunch, Haruhi sat in her classroom hoping to avoid the other hosts until host club hours start.

Then Kyoya walked into Haruhi's classroom and sat in front of her, facing her.

"Care to explain what happened yesterday? It was like you were a completely different person..." said Kyoya with a slight glare.

"I didn't feel good yesterday. I had a bad headache. I'm sorry for my actions. I'll do better today." Haruhi responded and ate her lunch quietly.

"Is there something that you aren't telling us Haruhi?" Kyoya asked

"No, I tell you guys everything. I have no reason to hide anything" She responded.

Kyoya looked at her once more and got up, walking out of Haruhi's classroom.

Haruhi grabbed her phone and texted Makoto.

Text Message to Makoto🤐:

Haruhi✌:

Makoto, it looks like Kyoya is onto us. I'll update you on anything else that happens.

Makoto🤐:

They're going to find out sooner or later. Why don't you just tell them?

Haruhi✌:

I'm doing this for your protection. What if one of them wants to make a move on you? I don't want to see you with a broken heart again.

Makoto🤐:

Haruhi, that was a year ago. I've gotten over it. I will be fine. I don't want to admit this but they're pretty cool. I just didn't feel good yesterday. I had no reason to yell at them. I was so irresponsible.

Haruhi✌:

If that's what you want. I will still be here for you. You're my little sister. Don't blame yourself for what happened. Also don't forget to drink an advil for your headache. Class is about to start. I'll see you later. Love you!

Makoto🤐:

HEY! YOU'RE OLDER BY 40 SECONDS.
But 😒 love you too

Haruhi closed her phone and sighed.

"Haruhi who's Makoto?"

Haruhi yelled and fell off her chair and looked at the 6 hosts in front of her.

'Oh no...' Was the only thing that she was thinking. What will she do now? Should she tell them?

*
*
*

Here's a new chapter. I have many ideas so I might have a couple more chapters ready and may post them sooner.
Don't forget to vote, comment and follow!