Ch.5 Becoming a Host?

The next day at Ouran Academy, Makoto walked into the host club. Before she entered the room, she made sure no one saw her. Once she walked in, she looked at the 7 hosts which included Haruhi.

"Daughter! You're back!" Tamaki said and jumped on Makoto. Makoto looked at Tamaki and gave him a death glare. Tamaki yelped in surprise and ran to his corner, sulking.

Kyoya approached Makoto and looked at her.

"Makoto, how do you feel about joining the host club?" Makoto looked at Kyoya in surprise and looked at Haruhi.

"Haruhi, what do you think about this?" Makoto asked

"I think its good. We could spend more time together." Haruhi responded and smiled.

"I would join the host club but Kyoya-senpai, don't I need to be attending the school to be able to join the club?" Makoto asked while she went into thinking mode.

"Well, they have a singing scholarship available. You could apply for it and see if you could get in." Kyoya said and wrote in his death note. Makoto looked at him confused.

"I remember you saying that you like to sing. I looked at the scholarships available and singing was one of them." Kyoya finished and looked at Kaoru. Kaoru nodded and looked at Makoto.

"Makoto, I'll take you to the principal's office." Kaoru walked to the door and opened it for Makoto. They both walked out together.

*

"So Makoto, you sing? Can you sing a little for us?" Mr.Suoh asked. Makoto nodded and looked at Kaoru. Kaoru smiled and nodded. Makoto smiled back and cleared her throat.

Song: Speechless by Naomi Scott (Aladdin) (Makoto singing starts at 1:40)

"I won't be silenced
You can't keep me quiet
Won't tremble when you try it
All I know is I won't go speechless, speechless
Let the storm in
I cannot be broken
No, I won't live unspoken
'Cause I know that I won't go speechless

Try to lock me in this cage
I won't just lay me down and die
I will take these broken wings
And watch me burn across the sky
Hear the echo saying:

I won't be silenced
Though you wanna see me tremble when you try it
All I know is I won't go speechless, speechless
'Cause I'll breathe
When they try to suffocate me
Don't you underestimate me
'Cause I know that I won't go speechless"

Makoto finished the song and looked at Kaoru who looked shocked. Makoto blushed slightly and looked at Mr.Suoh who was smiling.

"Amazing. You sounded amazing. Im proud to reward you the scholarship, you can start Ouran Academy tomorrow." Mr.Suoh said.

"Thank you!" Makoto said and hugged Kaoru, who hugged back. Kaoru blushed and so did Makoto.

"Sorry Karou... come on! Let's go tell the others!" Makoto said and walked out of the office with Kaoru.

They both walked to the host club quietly. Is this the start of love? It couldn't possibly be- Can it? Who knows?

They both walked into the host club smiling. Kaoru walked to Hikaru and Makoto walked to Haruhi.

"Guess who got a scholarship? I start tomorrow!" Makoto said smiling and hugging Haruhi. Haruhi hugged back and smiled back widely. The hosts smiled and some even cheered.

"We need to assign you a type Makoto." Kyoya said.

"Im interested in boys and girls if that's what your asking." Makoto responded.

"N-No. I meant...never mind. We can discuss this tomorrow." Kyoya responded with a light blush on his face.

The bell rang and everyone went to their classes. Haruhi looked at her twin and Hikaru looked at his twin.

They both sent a twin telepathy to their respected twin.

'What happened with you and Makoto?'

'What happened with you and Kaoru?'

*
*
*

Thats the end of this chapter! I hope you guys enjoyed it. The chapters are short but I hope the chapters are still good. Don't forget to leave a vote and a comment!