Ch.4 Makoto

Makoto stood next to Haruhi and smiled at the hosts. She looked at Haruhi so Haruhi would explain what was happening in the host club.

"Guys, I have a confession to make. Makoto is my sister. Twin sister to be precise. The day 'I' supposely yelled at you, that was Makoto. She was having a headache that day and she decided to stay home the next day. If you haven't noticed yet, we switch from time to time. One day Makoto would go to school for me and another day I would come to school. This has been happening since the start of the host. I'm sorry for lying to you guys." Haruhi explained and looked at Kyoya.

"I'm assuming you figured it out?"

"Yes, I kind of figured it out today but I needed proof. That's why I asked you questions." Kyoya said and snapped his book shut.

Silence spread across the room. Tamaki was the first one to speak up.

"I have two identical daughters!" Tamaki yells hugging Makoto and Haruhi.

"Get off me pervert." Makoto and Haruhi responded at the same time rolling their eyes. Tamaki transported to his corner drawing circles on the floor.

"Wow, new move! Transportation!" said the twins clapping with Honey and Mori.

Honey ran up to Makoto and smiled.

"Mako-chan! Mako-chan! Let's eat cake!" Honey said and gave Makoto a chocolate cake.

What was Makoto suppose to say? No?
Honey was too cute to say no to and plus who would say no to cake?

Makoto and Honey sat together and ate cake together happily.

"Mommy! Why doesn't Makoto like me!" Tamaki said and clung onto Kyoya.

"You did try to make a move on her Daddy." Kyoya said and pushed Tamaki off. Tamaki cried even more and went to his corner once more.

The twins went up to Haruhi and smiled evilly.

"What do you devil twins want?" Asked Haruhi kind of annoyed and walked over to Makoto.

"Well Haruhi..." Hikaru started off

"We want to make Makoto..." Kaoro continued

"Our new toy..." They said in sync. Haruhi sighed and looked at her sister who was eating some cake. She might have stole some cake from her sister's plate which made Makoto pout and whine.

Kyoya spoke up and asked Makoto some questions.

"Makoto, what do you like to do and what do you don't like to do?"

"Well, I like to dance and sing in my free time. I sometimes go ice skating. I love dogs! They are so cute!! I also like-"

"DAUGHTER I HAVE A DOG! HER NAME IS ANTOINETTE AND SHE IS SO CUTE! YOU CAN COME OVER AND PLAY WITH HER SOMETIME!" Tamaki said coming out of his corner and started to show Makoto pictures of his dog. They both squealed at how cute Antoinette was. Kyoya, the twins, Mori, Honey, and Haruhi gave them a look. They both pouted and sighed. Kyoya gave Makoto a look so she could continue her answer.

"I also like pizza. If I'm coming clean here then I'm bisexual too. I like taking pictures and I practice sign language in my free time." Makoto finished and gave a cute smile that make all of the host club blush, including Mori and Kyoya.

"Takashi! Takashi! What's bisexual?" Honey asked and Makoto responded for Mori.

"It's when you like both girls and boys."

The twins looked at her in fascination. They had secrets of their own as well. Secrets that they weren't ready to tell the host club. Maybe they'll talk to Makoto and ask for advice. Who knows what secrets they will tell her?

Tamaki smiled and nodded in approval.
So did the rest of the host club. They were very accepting.

"Oh! I didn't tell you guys what I dislike. Well, I don't like seafood. I don't like rude people. I don't like bullys and people who bring others down. And that's about it." Said Makoto and ran her fingers through her hair.

"Is that all you guys need to know?"

All of the hosts nodded and smiled.

"Well then Makoto" Tamaki started.

"Welcome to the host club!" All the hosts said and smiled.

*
*
*

New chapter done! I don't know if I should post the chapters when I finish writing them. I hope you are enjoying the book! If you have any questions for Makoto, feel free to ask! I might do a q&a. What do you think about Makoto? Should she fall for one of the host club members or fall for a girl outside the host club? I love y'all!

Don't forget to leave a vote and a comment. Also don't forget to follow!