Ch.13 Cautious!

"Why did we let Makoto leave?" Tamaki said while he was pacing.

All of the host club members were freaking out.

"We need to go find her!" Kaoru said gettimg ready to run out the door.

"Wait, she could be dangerous." Kyoya said, stopping Kaoru by grabbing him on the shoulder.

"That's why we have Honey and Mori. They will protect us right?" Haruhi spoke up. Honey smiled and nodded and Mori let out a 'yes'.

Kyoya shook his head and eventually complied to the hosts request. They all got ready to leave.

"Wait, do we even know where Makoto is?" Hikaru asked.

"Why don't we text her?" Honey said.

"Won't she then know we are trying to follow her?" Haruhi said.

"Ask. Just say that you want to know where she is in case she wants to be picked up." Mori said and everyone looked at him. Honey jumped on him and smiled widely.

"Takashi! Takashi! You're so smart!" Honey said hugging him.

"I'll do it" Haruhi said taking her phone out.

Haruhi🎓:

Hi Mako, do you mind telling me where you are? Just in case you are late home.

Makoto🤐:

Sure, I'm at the movie theater we always go to.
Oh! The movies about to start, I'll text you later. Bye Haru! I love you!❤

Haruhi🎓:
Oh ok! Bye Mako! Love you too!❤

*

Haruhi shut her phone after the past message and looked at the hosts.

"I know where she is. Follow me." Haruhi said and ran out of the host club.

*

The host club arrived to a small local theater that was by Haruhi's house.

"We're here. Makoto should be inside watching the movie. If you see her leave, tell one of us. Keep a lookout for her." Haruhi said and all of the host club walked around in pairs.

Tamaki was with Haruhi.

Honey was with Kyoya.

Mori was with Hikaru.

Kaoru was alone.

They all searched for Makoto and Lia.

Time passed very quickly when Kaoru saw Makoto leaving the theater with Lia. Before he approached them, Lia noticed him and ignored him.

Kaoru then heard the two girls speak.

"Thank you for today Makoto. I had lots of fun. Let's do it again another time." Lia said with a smile on her face. Makoto nodded. Lia looked at her phone and sighed.

"Makoto, I have to go. Is it ok for you to wall home? Or call someone?" Lia asked.

"I'll call Haruhi. Thank you for today. I'll see you tomorrow." Makoto said and grabbed her phone to call Haruhi.

Kaoru realized Lia approaching him. Before he could say anything to her, Lia slapped him.

"What are you doing here you low life?" Lai asked with a menacing voice.

"You think I wouldn't find out that you were trying to get rid of me?" Kaoru said angrily.

Lia growled and clenched her hand around his neck, choking him.

Kaoru tried his best to reach to Lia, to stop her. He should have been able to stop her but he was losing his air fast. His eyes started to close.

Then Kaoru went limp.

*

Haruhi got a phone call from Makoto and looked around to tell the hosts.

"Honey-senpai!"

"Mori-senpai!"

"Kyoya-senpai!"

"Tamaki-senpai!"

"Hikaru and Kaoru!"

Haruhi yelled and looked for the hosts. She then noticed a big group of guys approaching her. It was the hosts.

"Makoto called me. Lia left. Let's go get her!" Haruhi said and walked over to Makoto.

"Mako! We're here! Are you ok?" Haruhi asked a bit scared.

"Yeah, I'm ok. Everyone is here but why?" Makoto asked a bit confused.

"T-They wanted to come along." Haruhi responded and looked at the hosts. Before Makoto could say something else, Haruhi spoke up again.

"Where's Lia? I thought she was going to take you home?" Haruhi asked a bit confused.

"She said she had to leave." Makoto said.

The hosts nodded and started to walk towards Haruhi and Makoto's house.

"Hey Kaoru aren't you ha-" Hikaru started speaking and looked around. He paled.

"Kaoru? Kaoru! That's not funny. Where are you?" Hikaru started yelling and the hosts looked at Hikaru in shock. They looked around the theater and nothing. His brother was gone.

Where was Kaoru?

*
*
*

The end of a new chapter. The book will be ending soon. Wow 400+ reads! I hope you guys are enjoying the book. Guess what? I entered the watty's! It's my first time being in the watty awards. Don't forget to vote and comment!