Ch.8 Performing and Pretty Girl?

Classes ended pretty quickly. Makoto was surrounded by a lot of people and got asked a lot of questions. Her 'first' day was pretty hard. As she walked to the host club, she was warming her voice and singing a little part of the song she was going to sing.

"When I had you

I treated you bad

And wrong my dear

And girl since

Since you been away

Dont'cha know I

Sit around

With my head hangin' down

And I wonder

Who's lovin' you..."

Makoto cleared her throat and walked into the host club. She smiled at a few students and walked over to Haruhi.

"Hey, am I late?" Makoto asked and Haruhi shook her head.

"You arrived just in time."

Makoto looked at her and Haruhi's costumers. She smiled and stood up.

"I'll see you in a bit. Wish me luck."

Makoto walked to the stage and grabbed the mic.

"Hello everyone. I am Makoto. I will performing today and I hope you guys enjoy it." Makoto said and looked at the hosts who nodded at her. She cleared her throat before starting.

Who's Loving You
by the Jackson 5

"When I had you

I treated you bad

And wrong my dear

And girl since

Since you been away

Dont'cha know I

Sit around

With my head hangin' down

And I wonder

Who's lovin' you"

As Makoto was looking into the crowd, she noticed a girl who was smiling at her singing. Makoto walked down the stage and walked towards the girl.

"I, I, I, I

Should have never ever

Ever made you cry

And girl since

Since you been gone

Dont'cha know I

Sit around

With my head hangin' down

And I wonder

Who's lovin' you"

Makoto looked at the girl and smiled softly. She sang the song to her. The girl was beautiful. She couldn't keep her eyes off of her.

"Life without love

Is oh, so lonely

I don't think

I don't think

I'm gonna make it

All my life

All my life, yeah

Belongs to you only

Come on and take it girl

Come on and take it

Because

All

All I can do

All I can do

Since you been gone is cry

And you, oooh

Will never wonder

And worry your pretty little head

About what I do"

Makoto blushed slightly and continued singing to the girl. She didn't know who she was but she wanted to know.

"Dont'cha know I

Sit around

With my head hangin' down

And I wonder

Who's lovin' you"

Makoto finished the last note and brought the mic to her side. She smiled shyly at the girl.

Then, Makoto heard clapping. She turned around and saw the host club smiling and clapping. She also saw the rest of the club clapping too. Haruhi ran to her sister and hugged her.

"Mako, you sounded amazing!"

Honey ran up to Makoto and clinged onto her.

"Mako-chan! You were amazing I can't wait for the performance! She was amazing right Takashi?"

"Yes." Mori said with a smile and patted Makoto's head.

"As expected from a singing scholarship student. Makoto you were really good." Kyoya said and nodded.

The twins ran up to Makoto and wrapped their arms around Makoto's waist.

"Favorite toy, you sounded beautiful." Hikaru started

"Just like an-" Kaoru said

"Angel." Both said

Tamaki picked up Makoto and swung her around.

"Amazing! Daughter! You were fabulous!"

"Put me down pervert." Makoto said and Tamaki teleported to his corner.

As everyone was distracted, Makoto walked over to the girl and tapped her shoulder, getting her full attention. They both looked at each other and smiled shyly.

"Lia"

"Makoto."

They spoke at the same time and blushed.

Makoto smiled and thought, 'Lia is a beautiful name for a beautiful girl.'

"I have a question. Are you new here?" Makoto asked a little confused.

"I'm new to the host club and the school. I came here with my sister who comes to this school. I'm transferring tomorrow."

Makoto eyes brightened up.

"Maybe we'll be in the same class."

Lia looked around and noticed the customers leaving.

"I have to leave. I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah I'll see tomorrow. Wait! Can I have your number?" Makoto asked shyly.

Lia blushed when Makoto called her beautiful. "S-sure." She said and inputted her number in Makoto's phone. They both waved and blushed.

'Ooo, my sister has a crush...'

Makoto heard that and tackled Haruhi. Haruhi started laughing because Makoto was tickling her.

"Meanie." Makoto said and pouted cutely.

Kaoru noticed everything between Makoto and Lia. He felt his heart break.

What will happen now?

*
*
*

New chapter! Wow! I have over 200 views. Thank you! ❤ Don't forget to vote and comment. Who should Makoto stay with? Kaoru? Lia?