💞Chapter one💞

Yazmyn POV

"Bestfriend wake up." Kaleyah says. "Whhhhhyyyyyy" I ask. "It's 7:30 and school starts a 8:05" she says. "Can we just skip today" I ask. "Nope. Get up" she says. "Uuuuggggghhhhh" I groan. "Fine" I say. I get up and do my morning routine. Then I get dressed.

"I'm ready

"I'm ready. Let's go" I say grabbing my phone. "Ooohhhhhh bestfriend. You look cute" Kaleyah says. "I look like a fat lemon" I say. "Bestfriend you are not fat. You fine as fuck" she says slapping my butt. "I'm about to file a restraining order" I say laughing.

We walk into the kitchen and see my mom. "Hey babies" she says. "Hey momma" we say. Kaleyah lives with us because her mom is a drug addict and her father used to beat them.

"Oh dear great mother" I say we say walking up to her. "What do you two little heathens want" she says. "We don't want anything" Kaleyah says. "But since you're asking. Can we pleeeeaaassseee drive the pink range rover to school" I ask. "Yes. But don't mess up my baby" she says. "Thanks mom" Kaleyah says.

We get in the car and head to school. "Kaleyah. I want you to be straight up with me. Do you think I'm pretty" I say. "No bestfriend. You're beautiful. You're not fat. You're not ugly. You're not disgusting" she says. "Then why do I feel like it" i ask. "Because no one have ever made you feel any other way" she says. I put my head down.

"No Yazmyn. Any motha fucka who comes in contact with you is lucky as fuck. You are humble, smart, goofy, and sexy" she says. I giggle. "Thank you Bestfwend" I say.

We pull up to the school. "Now let's go" she says. I get out the car and walk next to Kaleyah. "Look at this bitch" I hear someone say. I turn around. Eisha.

Me and Kaleyah go our separate ways and I go into class

Me and Kaleyah go our separate ways and I go into class. I walk right to my desk and put my head down. "Aw the fat bitch is sad. How about you cry some of that weight off" Eisha says in my ear. I start to silently cry.

Trevon's POV

I walk into my new class from makin an early drop. "Oh hello Mr.Smith. You will be sitting next to Yazmyn. The girl in the black and yellow jacket" some old lady says.

"SHE'S THE FAT BITCH SITTING IN FRONT OF ME" some ugly lightskin asian says. The whole class starts laughing.

I walk to where the girl is and sit next to her. She's actually not fat. The just had a body shape unlike the other bitches in hea. She picks her head up and wipes her tears. Damn. This girl is fine as fuck. She looks at me and stares for a while.

"You see somethin you like ma" I say. "Sorry" she says quietly with her head down. Now that is one big ass fuckin pet peeve of mine. When I see a FINE ASS female who is insecure because of other bitches. "Don't do that ma" I say. "Don't do what" she says. "Don't put your head down when you talkin ta me" I say tilting her head up with my finger.

"Heeeey" the asian say. Ignore her and continue talking to Yazmyn. "I think she's talking to you" Yazmyn says. "But I'm talking to you" I say. She giggles starts to blush. She puts her hands on her cheeks and smiles. This girl is so adorable.....wait. I just met ole girl and she got a nigga feelin soft.

"Um hello" the asian says. "Bro what the fuck do you want" I asks asian. "I want you papi" she says. I threw up in my mouth and shiver. Yazmyn peeps it and laughs. "What the fuck is so funny bitch" she says to Yazmyn.

Yazmyn's leg starts to shake.

To Be Continued...

A/n: I think I'm gonna delete this book soon 😂🤮🤮