💞Chapter sixteen💞

2 hours later

Trevon POV

So we at the hospital and Yazzy in surgery and Bosses wont let nun of us go ta the trap. Im deadass irritated as a bitch but i cant do shit right now.

"Imma go ta the Cafe" i say gettin up. "Imma head witchu" Jaylen says gettin up too. We start walkin. "So what are your intention with my prestigious sister" he says tryna sound proper. I chuckle. 

"I wanna show her that not all niggas are the same. I wanna show her that no matter who she is or no matter what she been through, that she still badder  that all of these bitches. She needs to understand that bein thick aint a curse, its a blessin. She needs to understand that she aint broken, she a fighter. She needa understand that she dont gotta be a lighskin ta be considered beautiful. And imma be the one ta show that ta her. Imma be the one ta give her them heat pads when she on ha period. Imma be the one ta take ha fine ass ta prom. Imma just be the best nigga i can be and more" i say wholeheartedly. 

"You almost made a nigga cry" he says wit his hand on his chest. "Y'know i really wasnt finna go ta the cafe. I was finna head ta the trap but Boss took my keys" i say. "Deadass. Imma head ova there tomorrow" Jaylen says. They might think they gon get away wit the shit they did.

Text Convo

Kaleyah big headass 🙄😷: She outta surgery 

Trevon Uglass 🙄:  Ight. We on the way back.

"She outta surgery" i say. "Ight" he says. We start walkin back.

Yazmyn POV 

I wake up and see Momma, Daddy, Uncle Marcus, and Kaleyah. "Mommy" i choke out. She jumps over Daddys legs a hugs me. "Ow" i whine. My body is still sore from 7 days ago and from this surgery. "Sorry baby" Momma says. 

"Mommy it hurts" i whine. "I know baby. I know" she says. "Okay now that she up, can we go get some real food cuz nigga...this hospital food aint it" Ace says. "Hey ta you too Ace" i say through the pain. 

The door opens. I see my baby and my brother. "Hey mamas" Trevon says kissin me. I kiss back. "Ight luh nigga. Thats enough" Daddy says to Trevon. "I cant show my girl no love" he says kissin my cheek. "You lucky I like you" Daddy says. "Um. We gotta go" Uncle Marcus says to Daddy. 

"Whats goin on" Jaylen asks. "Lemme talk ta yall outside" he says to the boys. The boys walk out. "Mommy whats going on" I ask trying to get up. "No no no no baby. You gotta calm down. They just had some um...business to talk about" she says. 

"When can I go home" I ask. "You can go home today" Kaleyah says. "But you have to understand. Things aint gon be the was they was before" she adds. I snap my neck to my mom. "Mom. W-what is she talkin about" I ask.

"Well you cant go to school for a little while. You going to have to take it slow. And with the surgery you just had right now, you wont be able to walk for a WHILE. You're going have to stay stress free so you can get better. Baby. Im sorry to tell you but you are in horrible condition" she says.

"But Mommy i feel fine" i say lying. I wish that was true.

"You lyin" Kaleyah says.

"Well to get off this subject. I have somethin ta tell you guys" she says excitedly.

"You buyin me a Range ?" Kaleyah asks. "No fool. Im pregnant" she says. "Really" i says tryna get up. I quickly wince at the amount of pain I'm in. "See thats what everybody talkin about. You have to relax" Momma says. I  lay back down.

"And yes. Im pregnant. And i will let everybody know at thanksgiving that will be held at the house" she says. "What house. The white house. Cuz ion like those people" i say. "I know baby. But we told them last year that we would host" she says.