💞Chapter ten💞

"Daddy?!" I say confused. "I thought you were dead" I say. "Princess I left to keep you safe" he says. "But you still left me" I say. "And all of you knew about it" I say turning to everyone. "We sorry. We just didn't think you was ready" Trevon says. "Kaleyah" I say. "I've known he wasn't dead. He had to leave to protect you. So they told he told me that he had to leave, but to make sure that while he was gone that you were okay" she says. "Vonnie" I ask. "They sent me to ya school because they thought you needed more support" he says. 

"All of you are just making it worse. None of you helped. When you you died, I was broken. You left me. Did they tell you that the beatings at school got worse. Did they tell you that I was sent to the hospital because I tried to kill myself twice. Oh. Did they tell you that I was raped and beat on and burned because I am so stupid and lonely that I went to someone who tricked me. YOU GUYS COULD HAVE TOLD ME THAT HE WAS ALIVE AND WELL. But no. You guys l-let me be in pain. It h-urts so much" I say. 

"I'm sorry princess" Daddy says. 

"I need some air" I say wiping my face. I walk to the balcony. "Please talk to me" Trevon says grabbing my hand. "DON'T- don't touch me right now" I says snatching it. 

I get to the balcony and slide down the wall. "Princess please let me explain" I hear Daddy say. He sits next to me. "I didn't know that you went through alla that. I'm so sorry" he says. I lay my head on his chest. "I didn't want t-t-to be here anymore. I still don't" I say. "Princess. The reason that I left was because the nigga that's comin fa us now, was comin fa me a long time ago. So 4 years before you were born, ya momma had Jaylen. I never wanted him to be in danger so I sent him to Miami to live with your aunty Tanya. But I had him come visit you a lot because I wanted yall to be close" he says. "The Kaleyah part is too complicated." he says.

"But Trevon. I didn't want you dating until you was 31. That nigga really like you. But you won't let him in. I feel like it's my fault you won't let him in, because I left. I promise you, I'm here to stay" he finishes. "I l-l-love you Daddy" I say. "I love you too Princess" he says. I start to let all the pain, and hurt out into his chest. "C'mon princess. Let it out" he says rubbing my back. i cry even harder. "I m-m-missed you so much" i say through the sobbing. "I missed you too princess" he says.

I stop crying, get up and wipe my face. "Imma go talk to Jaylen" i tell my Daddy. i walk back into the house and they all just look at me. "Jaylen can i talk to you please" i say to him. "Yeah" he says. He walk to the balcony. "I always looked at you as a brother" i say chuckling. He pulls me into a hug. "I  love you big head" i tell him. "I love you too midget" he says. "Nigga i ain't a midget" i say pushing him. "Yes you is" he says. "oh no. you a oompa lumpa" he says laughing. i stomp in the house. "MOMMA CALLED ME A OOMPA LUMPA" i yell. "She buggin" he says. 

"Trevon and Kaleyah. y'all turn" i say. We all walk to the balcony. "We're sorry" they say in unison. "Its okay. I just wish you guys woulda told me" i say hugging them. They pull away. Look up and he pulls me closer and kisses me. We pull away from each other and see Kaleyah cheesin like a crazy person. 

We all walk in the house and see Momma and Daddy caked up. We all just sit down and start talking. 

1 hour later

"I need to get my hair bags from out the car. I left them in the trunk from when we came" i say to Trevon. He gave me his car keys. "Imma come with you" Kaleyah says. We walk outside to the car. Kaleyah screams. "What" i ask. Someone grabs her. Demarcus. "NoNoNo. Please don't take her. Take me" i say reaching for her. "Yazmyn. No" she says. "Its my fault anyways" i say. That let go of her and grab me. I feel something stick into my neck. Thats the last thing i feel.

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

Cliffhanger thots