💞Chapter six💞

Continue from last chapter

I see a dark skin man writing on a piece of paper. He looks up. "Uncle Marcus" I say looking at him. "What are you doing here" I say confused. "Uh-" he says. "Is this 'Boss' " I ask Trevon. He nods. Uncle Marcus throws a pin at him. "Dumb ass" he says. My fucking uncle is a kingpin.

"Hey niece" he says. I narrow my eyes at him. "Y-(gco" he attempts. "So this whole time...I coulda got free weed. And not payed a dime" I say.

"Well basically yeah" Trevon says. Uncle Marcus throws a water bottle at him. "Ow" he says rubbing his arm. "Does my mom know about this" I ask. He nods.

"So back to the weed. You smoke?" Uncle Marcus asks. "Yes. But that's not what we talkin bout here" I say. "Um boss what did you need" Trevon says. "Niece. Do you know a girl name Eisha" he asks. Me and Trevon look at each other and nod.

"Her dad wants to go to war with us. The problem is she knows who I am and what I do. She also knows who I am to you" he says. I hear some one walk in the room.

Uncle Marcus points to him and Trevon

Uncle Marcus points to him and Trevon. "You two are to keep her and my other niece safe" he says. He has always referred to Kaleyah as his niece.

"What about my mom" I say worried. "Your mom is going to be fine" he says. "HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT. IF THEY WANT YOU, THEY'LL KILL ANYONE AND EVERYONE YOU LOVE JUST TO GET TO YOU" I yell before storming out. I call up Kaleyah.

Phone convo

Her: hello

Me: can you come get me

Her: of course. Where you at

Me: imma be at the QT who blocks away from school

Her: yeah pooh. I'm on my way

I hang up the phone and start walking to the QT. "YAZMYN" I hear from behind me. I ignore it. "YAZZY" I hear again. I quickly turn around. "LEAVE ME ALONE. I need to space and time to think" I yell at Trevon. I continue walking to the store.

I hear a car horn. I look to my left and see the orange and black infinity. Kaleyah. I walk over to the passenger side and get in. I lay my head back. "Tell me whats wrong babe" Kaliyah says. "Uncle Marcus is a kingpin, Trevon works for him, My mom knew about it this whole time, and Eisha's dad and Uncle Marcus have beef and he treated us so now we have to be under protection" I say letting out a long breath. She looks at me crazy. "We coulda been getting free weed this whole time" she asks. "GIRL YES" I yell. "But sis, I'm still scared tho. What about momma." she says. "He says she'll be fine" I say. She nods. 

We pull up to the house and get out. I unlock the front door and walk in. Uncle Marcus, Mom, Trevon, and the light skinned dude are sitting on the couch. Just great. ""Hello favorite nieces" he says. "We yo only nieces" we say together. "hey Yazzy" Trevon says. i look at him. "I will cut you so deep" i say. "So much violence" lightskin says. "Shut up Ace" Mom says. "Sorry Momma Hall" Ace says. "Sweeties listen. Y'all need to go with your uncle, i'll visit y'all everyday. You guys will just be 15 minutes away." she says. "fine" Kaliyah and i say. "okay, go pack" she says. we walk up the stairs and go to our rooms to pack. I change out of my outside clothes.