💞Chapter two💞

Trevon's POV

Yazmyn's leg starts to shake. "What fatty. You not gon say nothin." Asian says. "Yeah fatty. Stay quiet." Asian says again. I see Yazmyn pull out her phone and text a girl named Kaleyah. She says that she is about to go home after class. I see the contact picture. Kaleyah is pretty. But Yazmyn is something...🤤🤤🤤

Yazmyn puts her phone away and her head down. "Look fatty is upset" Asian says. The whole class laughs again. I hear Yazmyn sniffling. "You okay mamas" I ask in Yazmyn's ear. She nods her head. She picks her head back up and wipes her tears.

"Look Eisha. I am TIRED of you talkin to me like you are dumb. I'm DONE. You are a loose pussy, ran through, musty ass, Won Ton noodle ass bitch." Yazmyn says.

Damn.

"Bitch who are you talking to" Asian says. "You" Yazmyn says. "You tryna be all confident huh. Where was that confidence when you were cutting yourself everyday huh. Where was that confidence and smartness when when you were desperate enough to have a boy like you when my brother raped you. Where was that confidence when you would cover up all those burns from him. Huh" Eisha says.

Is this hoe proud of that? I look over to Yazmyn and she is just frozen. She starts crying. She gets her bag and walk out of class. "HOE ARE YOU PROUD OF THAT SHIT. BITCH THAT AINT NOTHIN TA BE PROUD OF. YOU AIN'T IN THE PLACE TA TALK ABOUT NOBODY. YOU LOOK LIKE THE MOTHA FUCKIN GEICO LIZARD" I yell at her before I walk out behind Yazmyn.

I look out of the door and see her getting in a car. "YAZMYN" I yell. She ignores me and drives off. The bell rings. I see the Kaleyah girls at her locker. "You Kaleyah right?" I asks. "Yeah why" she says. "Um I think you need to talk to Yazmyn" I say.

Kaleyah POV

"I think you need to check in Yazmyn" some dude says. "Who are you and what happened" I ask. "I'm her new friend Trevon. And some asian man lookin chick, said some fucked up shit ta her and she left" Trevon says. "Eisha?" I ask. He nods. I text momma and ask her to pick me up. "Thank you so much" I say running out the door.

Yazmyn's POV

Why does she hate me so much. Andi know what yall are thinking. Let me fill you in. Eisha's brother, Damarcus, was my ex. He played me. He raped me about 1 year ago. And after he did it, he lit a cigarette and put burns from it all over my legs. I fell into a deep depression and started cutting myself. I just cover up the marks with makeup.

Trevon's POV

Phone Conversation with Ace👹🔫

Me: wassam
Him: we have a problem
Me: what is it now
Him: word got out that one of the niggas from the trap has been bv stealin product. So Boss is coming in town.
Me: I'm on my way.

End of conversation.

I know what yall is thinkin, yes. I sell drugs. It's the only way I can provide fa my momma and my sister. My moms and my sister are my bv everything.

Yazmyn's POV

*Ding Dong* (a/n: Must be the whip that I ordered 💀😂)

I get up and go to the door. I open it and see Kaleyah. I immediately start crying.

Kaleyah POV

I hate seeing my bestfriend like this. It just hurts. "Come here babe" I say hugging her. "Everyone hate me" she says. "No sweetie. They just jealous" I say. Shiiiiitttt. I'm jealous. My bestfriend is fine as fuck...no lesbian stuff. My bestfriend is beautiful. I don't know what other people are looking at. "I h-have to tell you something" she says.

Yazmyn's room:

We walk to her room and goes in her closet

We walk to her room and goes in her closet. She comes out in short shorts and a spaghetti strap crop top. She walks over to me. "The fuck is that shit on yo legs" I ask. "Demarcus" she says. She shows me her arms. "Oh my god" I say. "Why are you doing this to yourself" I ask. "It takes all the pain away from the real world" she says.

"Bestfriend. Promise me that you'll start being more confident. Promise me that you'll stop doing this to yourself" I say holding out my pinky. "Promise" she says latching pinkies with me.

"NOW TEEEEEEELLLLLLLLL ME ABOUT TREVON" I say bouncing up and down on her bed. The starts cheesing. "GIRL HE IS SO FINE" she yells. "And them vains in his arms. JEEEEEESSSSUUUUUUSSSSS" she adds.

Yazmyn's POV

"Girl. When he came up to me, he looked like he cared about you" Kaleyah says. He did act like he cared in class. "You know imma drag Eisha, right?" Kaleyah says. "No bestfriend. Let me handle this" I say. "aaaannnnddddd you might be getting a call from Trevon" she says. "WHAT?!" I say. "Igavehimyournumberafterclass" she says quickly. "Huh?" I ask. "I gave him your number after class" she says.

My phone dings.

824-154-8409: its Trevon.

FutureBae❤💍: oh hey.

BabyDaddy❤😍: you good?

FutureBae❤💍: wym

BabyDaddy❤😍: earlier in class

FutureBae❤💍: I'm okay. It just hurts 🤷🏽‍♀️

BabyDaddy❤😍: Yazzy. That shit in the past, does not define you as a person. It doesn't change you as a person. You are still a fine ass, beautiful ass girl. But I'll help (handle😂) the situation.

FutureBae❤💍: awe. You so sweeeet. 😊😁

BabyDaddy❤😍: yeah yeah. I'm still a thug 😂🔫

FutureBae❤💍: you not no thug. You a pussy 😂😂😂💀

BabyDaddy❤😍: bet.

FutureBae❤💍: I'm just playing 😂

BabyDaddy❤😍: you better be.

FutureBae❤💍: 🙄 good night "Thug"

BabyDaddy❤😍: Good night future bae 🖤

"Ooohhhhhhh girl. What you cheesin for" Kaleyah says bouncing. "Nothing girl" I say laughing. "Mmmm okay" she says playfully side eyeing me. "You wanna sleep in here tonight" I ask. "Yeah. Can we watch On My Block" she asks. "Yeah" I say laying down.

"Goodnight Yaz" she says. "Goodnight Kaleyah" I say back. And with that, we both go to bed.