💞Chapter Five💞

Continue from chapter four.
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Then she spit on me.

"Oh shit. Oh shit. Yazmyn calm down" Kaleyah says. "Nah. Fuck that" I say. I punch her in her face and drag that hoe. Then i start stomping her face in. "Don't *stomp* fuck *stomp* with *stomp* me *stomp* no *stomp* more" I say before I am pulled off of her.

Trevon's POV

I grab Yazzy off of ole girl and carry her to my car. "Calm down mamas" I tell her. "Nigga I'm calm. I'm sleepy now" she groans. My phone vibrates.

Ace👹🔫: we need you at the trap. Asap

Tre💪🏾🔫: what's wrong

Ace👹🔫: Boss watched the cameras and he is heated

Tre💪🏾🔫: I got my girl with me

Ace👹🔫: you prolly don't wanna leave her alone rn.

Tre💪🏾🔫: wym

Ace👹🔫: I'll tell you when you get hea

Tre💪🏾🔫: ight

I turn my phone off and look at Yazmyn. "We gotta go somewhere" I tell her. "Where. 'The trap' haha" she says looking at her phone. "H-(gco)" I say. "I went through your phone yesterday" she says still on her phone. "B-(gco)" I attempt to say. "Your password is the date we met" she says. "Oh" I say.

"Proceed to your business sir" she says. "You gotta put a jacket on though" I say. "Whyyyy" she says. "Cuz. Thirsty ass niggas work with me" I say. I don't want other niggas seein what's mine. "Lemme wear your jacket" she says. I give her my jacket.

"Its too big" she says pouting. "You wanna know what else is too big" I say. She slides her hand over my lap. I grab her wrist. "You don't wanna do that" I say.

Where in the depths of hell did the get all of this boldness from. But she gon get herself into some shit behind it.

"What if I do" she says. "You not ready to get yo guts rearranged yet" I say. She sits back in her seat and starts to pout. This girl must be horny or sum. "Girl fix yo fuckin face" I say. "Uuugggghhhhhh" she groans. She fixes her face.

We pull up to the trap. "Get out and stay behind me" I instruct to her. She nods. We walk in and it smells like weed, sex, and STD's. "Hey daddy" some washed up hoe says. "Bitch he ain't ya daddy so move tf on" Yazzy says.

Yazmyn's POV

"Bitch he ain't ya daddy so move tf on" I say to some hoe. "Bitch I wasn't talking to yo ugly back ass" she says to me. "Look sir. You needa go tf back to what ever niggas was runnin a train through yo loose pussy ass and leave my nigga tf alone" I say. "DAAAAANNNMMM" the niggas around the trap say. "Look fatty-(gco)" she tries to say. I punch her in the nose.

"Say something now bitch" I say. "Now can we proceed to our business" I ask looking at Trevon. "Damn girl. Is she good" someone says. "Um. Let's go" Trevon says grabbing my wrist.

We walk into a big red office. I see a dark skin man writing on a piece of paper. He looks up.

"Uncle Marcus"

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Cliffhanger hoes 😂😂😂