💞Chapter three💞

Skip  one month. I want them to have a closer relationship in this chapter.

"GET UP" I yell at Kaleyah. "Giiiiiiiirrrrl. If you don't shut that shit up, I'm going to pee in your mouth" she says.

"Okay R-Kelly" I say

"Okay R-Kelly" I say. "But it time to get ready. Get up" I say pulling her arm. I go in the bathroom and do my morning routine. Then I go to my closet to get dressed.

"Sis you tryna look cute for Trevon" Kaleyah asks

"Sis you tryna look cute for Trevon" Kaleyah asks. I just smile and play with my acrylics. "MOMMAAAAAAA" Kaleyah yells. "Yes sweetie" my mom says from in the hallway. "YAZMYN GOT A LIL BOYFRIEND" Kaleyah yells. My mom barges in the room.

"She's lying. We both established that we are bestfriends. Let's go Kaleyah" I say grabbing her arm. We walk out of the room and get in her car and drive to school.

We get to school and see a whole bunch of bitches around Trevon. All these hoes is ran through, and they all have some type of STD. So they can move tf around.

We get out the car. Trevon walks away from the group of hoes.

"What's all that shit yo midget ass was talkin yesterday" he asks. "Nigga I ain't short. Second of all I said you a got a little dick" I say looking up at him. He puts his hand around my neck and backs me up into the range rover. I just bite my lip. "I ain't got no little dick, you wanna wanna check. Cuz I can rearrange you real quick" he says in my ear. 💦💦💦 I just wink and smile. He takes his hand off my neck. "Yo. You not so innocent huh" he asks. I shrug and wink.

"And stop calling me a midget" I say. I'm 4'11 and this GIANT has to be 6'3. "You 6 inches" he says laughing. "Fuck you" I say laughing.

We walk into first period and everyone starts staring. "The fuck yall starin at" Trevon says. I just laugh. "You goofy as fuck" I say laughing. We go to our seats and get on our phones. This class is just us watching a movie.

"Since today is Friday, can we leave after this class" I ask Trevon. "Nope. We stayin here" he says. "Please" I say. "Fine. But I got some business ta handle when we leave" he says. "Thank you Vonnie" I say. "You welcome midget" he says.

"I'm not a midget" I say pouting. "Its okay mamas. You just are never going to grow" he says.

"Hey precious" someone says. I turn around and see him.

Demarcus.

"Who the fuck is this clown ass nigga" Trevon asks. "Did you miss me" Demarcus asks me. "Look nigga. I suggest you shut the fuck up" Trevon says to him. "I ain't talkin ta you" Demarcus says to Trevon. "But talkin ta you nigga. And what" Trevon says. "You needa shut the fuck up." Demarcus says.

"Who is this nigga" Trevon says. "If I tell you, you re gonna kill him" I say. "I'm not. I promise" he says. I straddle his lap to keep him from getting up. "You know this isn't gon stop me from beatin this nigga ass right?" Trevon says. "Now tell me who it is" he adds. "That's Eisha's brother" I say.

I see that he starts to get mad. He starts clinching his jaw. "Get up" he says. "I don't think i can do that" I say nervously. "Yazmyn. Move. Now" he says. "Nope" I say. He quickly picks me up and sets me brown on the floor. I run in front of him.

"Hey look at me" I say looking into his eyes. "So you think raping girls is funny" Trevon says to Demarcus. "Nigga you betta watch who the fuck you talkin to" Demarcus says. "HEY. Look at me" I say. He looks at me. "Let's go home" I say. "Yeah listen to ya bitch" Demarcus says. Trevon slides past me and punches Demarcus is his face.

THIS NIGGA NEEDS TO GIVE ME A BABY. DAMN 💦🤤😫😫

"HEY SIR. GET OFF OF HIM" the teacher says. "Trevon. Let's go" I say grabbing his arm. He gets of of Demarcus and walk out of the classroom.

We get into his car. "You okay" I ask. "I'm good" he says. "You sure" I ask. "Yeah. I'm fine" he says.

"WELL SINCE YOU OKAY, can we go get some Raising Canes" I ask. "No nigga. That place is nasty" he says back.

"I wanna ta punch the shit outta you" I say. "I wanna fuck the shit outta you" he says back. "Y-" I say. "Don't know what to say back huh" he says. "shut up" I say laughing. "Shut don't go up, but dis dick do" he says. (A/n: 😂😂😂)

"We can order some Olive Garden to my house" he says. "Okay" I say like a child. "But can you take me to my house so I can change" I ask. "Yeah. And while you're at it, get some clothes fa tomorrow" he says.

Um. Excuse me. "Huh" I ask. "You stayin the night with me" he says. "Um no. I don't know if you with that R-kelly shit" I say. He starts laughing. "I promise you. I'm not" he says. "You better not be" I say. "What's ya addy" he says.

"1234 Bad Bitch Lane" I say.

He laughs "What's ya real address" he says. "2642 Diane Drive" I say. He drives to my house.

We get to my house and I get out of the car. I notice Trevon walking behind me. Unt uh. "What you doin" I says. "I'm meeting my future mother in law" he says. "Booooooyyyyyyy get the fuck" I say cracking up. "I'm dead ass. Let's go" he says.

We walk in the house. "MAAAAAA" I yell. "Yes sweetie" she says from the kitchen. "Can I stay at my friend's house" I ask. "Do you mean your daddy's house" he says in my ear. I punch him in his chest . "Do I know the friend" she asks. "No but you can meet him" I say walking into the kitchen holding Trevon's wrist.

"Mom, Trevon. Trevon, Mom" I say. "Is this the boy you've been talking about" she asks. "MOM" I yell. "Yes. I'm her boyfriend" he says smirking. My mom starts smiling. "No you're not" I say punching him again. "Yes sweetie, you can stay" she says.

"But if ANYTHING happens to my daughter, I'm going to gut you like a fish. Got it?" she says holding a knife to his throat. He looks terrified. "Yes ma'am" he says.

This is going to be a long ass night.