💞Chapter fourteen💞

Trevon POV

Its been 4 days since Yazzy woke up. She came home 1 day ago. She was put on bed rest. She cannot do anything on ha own. She not mentally good but she keep puttin on a front like she is. The fam seem ta be doin good since she been back. The doctors said that her wounds should heal within 3 weeks. 

"Vonnie" Yazzy says. "Yeah" i say. "Can we watch Halloween town" she asks. "Oh hell nah" i say laughing. She pouts. "You such a child" i say gettin up."Im hungry" she says sittin up. She winces. "Lay back down"i tell her. She slowly lays back down and turns towards a wall. She does that every time  someone tell ha to lay back down, tells her to rest, or when they tell her that she's not okay. 

I can see through the bullshit. She's not okay. She puts ha fake face on and acts like she good, but she's hurtin and everyone know it. She wants everything ta be rainbows and lollipops, but Kaleyah is right. This is our fault. Yazzy was welcomed inta the game too quickly and she got hurt.

"Yazzy" i say. "What" i says annoyed. "You need ta talk ta me. Cuz that fake ass face you puttin on, i can see right through it. I hear you whimper in ya sleep. I hear you cryin when you think i aint around. Talk ta me" i say sittin on the bed. "I just wanna be happy. No drama. No bullies. Just happy. But that cant happen fa a person like me" she says. "Watchu mean by that" i ask her. "Im not skinny enough to be happy. Im not pretty enough to be happy" she says. "You sexy as a mufucka.  And you thick. Stop saying that shit" i say truthfully. "I dont feel like i am" she says. "Imma make you feel like you is" i say. 

"Now gimme a kiss" i say hoverin over ha. "Mh Mh" she says turnin ha head. "Please" i say lickin my lips. Thats ha weakness. She leans up and kisses me. I put my hand on her neck and she accidentally moans. I pull away. "You beautiful and you mine" i say. "You askin me ta be ya girlfriend?" she asks. "Yeah" i say. "Ask me correctly" she says. "Yazmyn Rochelle Hall. Will you be my bonnie" i say. "Of course" she says before she kisses me. 

"We finna--" we hear from the door. "OOOOHHH IM TELLIN" Jaylen screams jumpin. "POPS. YAZMYN BEIN GROWN. HA AND TRE FUCKIN" he screams. "BOY WATCH YO MOUTH" Momma Hall yells. Boss D & Boss M run ta the door way. "Tre. If you hurt my princess, yo body parts will be cut  off and mailed ta yo family members" Boss D says. This nigga crazy. "ight" i say stittin back. 

"Daddy please go" Yazzy says laughin. The leave and Jay smacks his lips. "But when you caught me fuckin Terri, you damn near beat my ass" Jay says closin the door. Now that nigga is stupid.

"Can you go get me sum food" Yaz asks. "No you go" i says. "Nigga my body hurts like a bitch. And I cant drive" she says. "Fine but once yo body get betta, imma teach you how ta drive" i say gettin up. "Gimme kiss" i say. She gives me a kiss and I walk out the room. 

Erthang good now 

A/n: Sorry for not updatin sooner. I got too much on my plate rn INCLUDING another book comin  soon 🤫🥰