pt 13

Me:
Jimin... He just send me this paragraph about how he wants to date me

Me:
What do I say?

Short ass hoe:
Do you like him back

Me:
Yes!

Short ass hoe:
Then tell him that three letter word you just told me

Me:
I... Thank you jiminie

Short ass hoe:
:)

---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---

Me:
Yes

Me:
God yes, I want all of that and more

Me:
Hoseok I love you

Hobi:
Really?!

Me:
Yes!

Me:
Now get your ass over to my dorm!

Hobi:
Holy fuck, oh my god

Hobi:
I'm omw rn  

Hobi:
God, Yoongi I love you so damn much

---------------------------------------------------------

I dropped my phone on the floor. I actually did it. I didn't know what to do, I cleaned the house with the remaining minutes but I couldn't stop smiling so damn much. My heart was healed from past trauma, all I could think about was my sunshine, hobi.

Before I knew it the doorbell rang. I ran to the door and flung it open, his arms where already wide open. I rammed myself into his warm embrace. We stood there for almost 8 minutes, hugging, giving small pecks, and looking at each other. I felt tears stream down my checks as he picked up my face. He too was crying. "I- hoseok- i just- fuck I love you so much" shuddered from my mouth.

Hoseok and I found a way to wabble in together, close the door, and fall on the couch without leaving each other. hobi was on the bottom and had me almost on his lap.

We stayed in a tight hug on the couch for around 20 minutes. My head was rested on his chest and I could hear each beat from his heart.

When we calmed down from crying and hugging and sniffling, hoseok turned on my TV for some background noise while we looked at each other.

"Yoongi, I love you. I have since the day I met you, since the day we started to text, even the day you broke my heart, I still loved you. And now I'm the luckiest guy in the world because of you" he said holding my hands in his, I felt another tear drip down.

I looked down as I remember the day I broke his heart "hobi, im so sorry I broke your heart... I just was confused and scared"

He shook his head and pulled me into a hug again "don't you dare be sorry, it doesn't matter anymore. The only thing that matters is that i have you"

Just then he pulled me back and cupped my face, "I love you min Yoongi" he then pulled me quickly close to him and pressed our lips together.

Being honest, he was a great kisser. He was so smooth with everything

"H-hoseok..." I said startled

he gave me a concerned look "I'm sorry..."

"Do it again"

KDBDKJENSKSBWKJSBZNA YAAAALL