pt 32

A few months later...

Hoseok POV

Today is the day, me and Yoongi finally get to meet our baby. Our baby boy.

We had been waiting in the waiting room for almost an hour now, I was so fucking scared, as was Yoongi.

He squeezed my hand each tine patients walked out of the doors with children. "Seok, I'm nervous... What if we aren't good dads?"

I kissed him on the lips secretly, "Yoongi, we have the papers, we were verified for being parents... We got this, now we just wait for our boy"

He closed his eyes and sighed, "his name... We won't choose it... Will we?"

"No we do! I have a name picked out already" I said softly while cupping his cheeks. "Jung minhae"

Yoongi's face lit up, "its perfect!!"

And with those words said, our name was called. My heart dropped and Yoongi started to panic, "yooni... Om not ready..." He nodded his head but pulled me up off my chair anyway.

We walked to our room, when we opened it we was a crib and a nurse. The mother was supposed to be here too though.

The nurse had a worried face, "y-yoy must be the Jung's, i know you were expecting the mother but... I'm afraid she has left, I recall her saying something like she can't see her baby anymore... The reason for her putting this baby up for adoption was, trauma and not fit to be a mother. May I ask what you will name your baby though?"

This was happening so fast, I was confused, I couldn't even see my baby yet. Luckily Yoongi took over, "his name is jung minhae"

the nurse smiled, "I like it, I took was put up for adoption and I never got a proper name so I just got by dizzy"

The poor girl...

She walked over to the crib and lifted a very small baby, she rocked him a bit before handing him to me and Yoongi.

We cooed over the small life in front of us, "yoongi... Hes perfect" i said trying not to cry" as i looked up I saw tears had already been falling from yoongis eyes.

The nurse fake coughed, "sorry to ruin this moment but... um... Not to be rude-"

We smiled and nodded, "we will leave, thank you dizzy"

yoongi decided to drive because I couldn't stop looking at the baby. "Oh!" I shouted as the baby started to move, "YOONGI I THINK HE IS SHITTING"

Yoongi pulled over the car and gave me furious eyes, "Don't swear infront of the fucking baby"

"YOU JUST DID, ASSHOLE"

were gonna be just fine

Eye- my heartu... This is too damn cute