pt 28

Yoongi POV

"Yoongi, Im surprised you won't even wear a suit for your wedding. I mean, me and namjoon are going ALL out... Even though the proposal sucked ass. But I'm honored you think my backyard is beautiful and your ceremony will be here" jin rambled on about.

Me and hoseok agreed that we wanted a small wedding though, nothing big. Even if that meant no spending a shit ton of money on suits.

I smack jins hand, "seok, enough" he stopped talking. "This is how we want it"

He rubbed his hand and whimpered, "sorry yoongs, im just... Nervous. With you getting married today, I feel like a mom handing over my baby"

I rolled my eyes and smile, "seokie its okay. You'll still be my 'eomma'" I joked.

He gave me a reassuring smile. Today I plan to wear black jeans, and a white untucked shirt. I'll leave one button open to tease hobi

 I'll leave one button open to tease hobi

(A/N) HOLY SHIT THIS IS FUCKING HOT

"DAMN SON!" Jungkook says and he busts open the door, "I'm gay for Jimin but this shit is HOT"

I punch his shoulders and he laughs, "this is for hoseok only, horney maknae. Where is jimin?" I say looking behind him.

"Hi" jimin says out of no where from behind me.

I'm started at first, "FUCK, shit Jimin what the hell... How did you get back here?"

He gives me a soft small look, "I have ways hyung" he runs over to Jungkook and a full makeup session was heated up.

"Alright get the fuck out of my room before I beat your asses" I say pushing them out, before I could slam the door, namjoon squishes through.

"Hi hyung!" He says quickly.

Im getting a bit irritated with everyone right now, "what do you want?"

He gives me a hug, "remember your great and to love yourself"

I kick his foot, "shut the fuck up with that shit and get down to the wedding"

He nervously laughs and leaves. I reach for my phone and pulls up my text messages.

Hubby:
Babe, u almost ready?

Me:
(っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ

Me:
I don't know, I'm nervous

Hubby:
Your not sure about marrying me?

Me:
No I am sure I want to marry u

Me:
Its just... I don't know hobi. I just want to hug you and cuddle

Hubby:
The soft side of Yoongi appeared

Hubby:
Come on, the boys are waiting

Me:
Okay... I'll be down in a minute

I slowly make my way down the stairs and to the backyard. Jin was kind enough to get flowers. I looked at the end of the yard and saw hoseok, he looked amazing and rEally hot.

 I looked at the end of the yard and saw hoseok, he looked amazing and rEally hot

He gave me his signature sunny smile. I knew i made the right choice saying yes...

YALL... WE GOT 300 READS ;-; KSBSJAKBS AND THE WEDDING IS SKZBNSNS. CUTE. THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE BAR UWU REMEBER TO ALSO CHECK OUT MY OTHER SHORY!! LUV YA'S