pt 29

Hoseok POV

The ceremony was just amazing and beautiful. When Yoongi came down my heart just jumped out of my chest. He was so flustered and nervous and it was so cute, just like our first date.

Jin wouldn't stop crying the whole time though, he was talking but no one could understand what he was saying. Jimin and Jungkook just looked like a cute old couple, sitting close, holding hands, it was honestly adorable. Namjoon ended up breaking 3 lawn chairs. We were expecting that though. Tae on the other hand though...

Tae was my best friend for like ever. He was my fuck buddy only a few times though. That was before Yoongi. I almost felt obligated to date or marry Tae having us be friends and our parents.

He was obviously jealous I was getting married to someone other than him but I know he was happy for me. I didn't want to risk something happening tonight so after the ceremony he went home.

The club-bar thing was super fun though. Jimin and Jungkook got super drunk and ended up playing leap frog on the dance floor. Namjoon had to hide in the bathroom to drink because every time jin saw him drink, he would slap him. I knew Yoongi would drink and get somewhat drunk so I only had a few drinks.

I was correct however, Yoongi was stumbling around everywhere and laughing. He came over to me a d sat down on my lap, "h-hey *hiccup* boo" he said swaying back and forth.

I played with his hair, "did you drink too much?"

"*hiccup* y-y-yea-h" he said and with that having his head fall on my shoulder.

Namjoon and jin can walking over. Well more like namjoon walked over with jin in his arms. "Hey seok, uh... Jin got drunk so I'm gonna take him home, I thought it would be me but... Haha yeah... Also its like 11 pm. I had fun, thanks buddy"

I smiled and waved them goodbye. It was weird seeing jin drunk though, him basically being my mom.

I looked down at Yoongi, he was playing with his shirt buttons, "can we semx?"

"Sorry hun, your drunk and I'm not doing that tonight"

He rolled his eyes, "pweeeeease?"

I shook my head and smiled. I looked over at the sofa next to us and saw Jungkook and Jimin cuddled up and sleeping. "hey yoongs, let's take jk and jiminssi home, okay?"

He didn't respond and kept playing with his buttons.

It took me a few times to wake them up but it eventually worked. We drove them home and it took almost a half an hour to get them out of the car and in their house.

when I finally made my way back in the car I saw yoongi had taken his shirt off. "Semx" is all he said.

I couldn't help but laugh, "we aren't gonna have sex yoongi, your drunk as shit. Now put your shirt back on, its cold outside"

He whimpered and I started to drive. Finally we got home and I was so tired from all day, but I loved everything about today.

I got out of the car and went over to yoongi's side, he looked so cute being half drunk and half asleep. "Fuuuuckums" he lazily said.

"Jung Yoongi" I said leaning against the door and holding his hands. He looked shocked at first, "that's your name isn't it?" He nodded his head. I continued to speak, "so, jung yoongi, your super! Drunk. Having sex with you wouldn't be good and I don't want it to seem like I'm taking advantage of you. So let's get you inside, get you in some pajamas and MAYBE tomorrow we can" he nodded again but in agreement.

I wrapped his arm around my neck and picked him up bridal style, I was having a bit of trouble opening the house door when Yoongi stretched on and screamed, "IM JUNG FUCKING YOONGI, YALL AINT GOT SHIT ON ME" I laughed so hard I thought I was gonna drop him.

We got inside finally. Yoongi went to the bathroom to shower and change and then flopped on the bed. I crawled over to him and cuddled up, "I love you Yoongi" I whisped as he fell asleep

GUYS... :'))) I CRI