pt 25

Hoseok POV

Today was the day, the big day. I propose to Yoongi. I'm so scared but so excited in hopes he says yes. I look over my notes for today.

1-
Take Yoongi out for korean bbq

I look at my phone, 11:45. Time to pick up my boo bear.

I drive over to yoongi's apartment and pick him up, he wasn't expecting me so it took her a bit to get ready. After he finished I took him to the restaurant.

"Hoseok, you didn't have to do this. This place is so expensive, it should only be for a big special occasion" he says as a menu is placed infront of him.

I take a sip of my water and smile, "baby, any day is a special occasion when I'm with you"

He hides his face and blushes.

God I love him

After we finish our lunch, Jimin rushed by with Jungkook to pick up Yoongi. I watched them drive off, Yoongi looked so happy to see Jimin and Jungkook again. I really hope this works. I look down at my phone, "a couple hours to kill before I set up for all this" I murmer to myslef.

Yoongi POV

"Jiminssi, do you think hoseok is acting weird today?" I say looking over at the blonde. He gives a hesitated but sure look.

He smiles, "He's just being weird"

I shrug. Jimin has planned for us to meet up with everyone at my favorite lake at 6... I just wish hoseok could be there.

The time we had to kill, we went to and arcade where we saw jin, he joined us and took us to the park where we met up with namjoon. Finding thena bd walking around took up the whole time, and then it was time to go to the lake.

We decided to drive due to it being and hour drive and most likely a 3 hour walk.

It was 7 by then, just about sunset. The lake seemed more romantic and the long walnut pier as well. There were dim lights and flowers every now and then.

We watched the fish as well waited for the fireworks to start, Jungkook and Jimin ran down to the sand and played in the water. Namjoon and jin held hands and gave each other lovey dovey looks.

"Yoongi, I'm proud of you and how far you have gotten, it makes me feel like I raised you correctly" jin said.

Namjoon patted my shoulder, "I have known you for 3 years and in those years I have watched you do so much that makes me and jin happy and-" he stopped himself, "just please be good"

Namjoon and jin both pulled me into a hug, they were like the parents I never had.

A loud bang broke the silence, Jungkook and Jimin ran back up to us, "Yoongi hyung watch!" Jimin said holding me forward.

I loved fireworks, hoseok did too. Whenever we would see them though he would cover his hearts because he hates the loud noise. I wish he was here he would love the gold fading fireworks.

After several more loud bangs I couldn't help but realized that namjoon and jin have left my side, I was too focused on the fireworks to look though. Then Jimin and Jungkook where gone.

when the light show ended, I looked to my left and right, until then I turned around.

Hoseok was there, on one knee. The rest of the boys behind him.

I felt my face heat up and my eyes water. I was growing butterfly's in my stomach. I'm confused? But happy? I just wanted to hug hoseok.

Hoseok POV

When I saw yoongi's face i knew there were no second thoughts. He was on the verge of crying. I got off my knee and walked a step closer to him. I place my thump on his cheek and wiped a tear away.

"H-hoseok" he said with more tears running down.

I gave a meaningful smile, "yoongi, since the first day we started talking I knew I loved you. I knew you were the man I wanted to date, love, and marry. Everyday I didn't have you felt like a sign to keep pushing harder to get you, until you finally accepted to date me. You have no idea how happy that made me. That day when I went home I told almost everyone you were my boyfriend. I was beyond happy. All the years we have been together has been a blessing to me. Min Yoongi, you are the one, the one I want to spend the rest of my life with, the one I want to grow with, the one I want to argue with, the one I want a family with, the one. So Yoongi, I hope this tops all my other notes, and explanatiobs why i love you. So, I asked you this, min Yoongi will you be there to drive my crazy everyday in the most loving way possible? Will you marry me?"

He had tears pouring from his eyes at this point, as did I. He studdered a few times and finally nodded his head, "I will hoseok, I will" he jumped onto my giving me the biggest hug ever. The boys were sniffling and clapping.

"I'm gonna get married to THE min Yoongi" I said hugging Yoongi tighter.

NO I DIDNT CRY WHILE MAKING THIS... OKAY THATS A LIE ;-; .... CAUGHG IN A LIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiIiiiiiiIIIIE