The Plan

Tony's P.O.V.

Just before the elevator doors close, Steve gives me a reassuring smile. I return it and sigh when the doors close. Wade is sitting on the couch, his knees pulled up and hiding his face in his hands. I walk over to him, worried.

"Hey, you okay?"

He looks up with tears in his eyes and shakes his head. I move to sit next to him, and wrap him in my arms. His shoulders tense up, before he relaxes and his shoulders begin to shake lightly.

"What's the matter? You can talk to me, I promise" I ask him, not caring about my shirt, which is getting soaked with his tears.

"I-I'm just s-scared" Wade sniffs.

"Of what?"

"Petey getting hurt"

"Ohw" I put my finger under his chin, and make him look at me "Wade listen, I am too. Steve is too. We all are. But he's gonna be okay. We're gonna make sure he's gonna be okay. Together. Okay?"

He nods, and smiles "Okay"

I release him, and stand up. "F.R.I.D.A.Y.?"

"Yes Sir?"

"Could you get me a dry shirt, and pull up the camera's in the gym downstairs?"

"Sure thing boss"

"Yeah, sorry for that" Wade laughs. I shrug, and say it doesn't matter when there is a dry shirt delivered.

"Oh, thanks Ian"

"No problem" he waves and walks away.

Ian has done this before, when Peter and another time Steve, broke down. So he doesn't find it very abnormal anymore.

"Guys, they're arriving" Wanda calls out from the dining room table, and Wade and I quickly walk over there. The screen is set up, and we can see the gym. I see Steve setting up, and smile.

*On camera*

The door opens and Steve turns around. Peter's class enters, and I spot Peter in the back with his friends. On the front of the group is that kid Flash, who's arrogance is almost radiating through the screen. Bucky puts on his fake ass smile, and I laugh.

"Welcome, please take a seat" Steve smiles his press smile, hiding the fact that he could rip someone's head off.

Nat and Bucky walk towards them, and Pietro enters.

"Oh shit. He is really angry" Wanda comments, glaring at her brother on the screen.

"Welcome Midtown High! Today we are going to have a simple training, and explain the basics of fighting to you guys" Bucky says, hiding his anger a little bit better than Steve is doing.

"So, if you ever get bullied or get in a fight, you can protect yourselves" Nat adds, and a shudder goes through the group when she smiles.

Peter suddenly steps to the side, pulling his friends with him. Clint lands a second later, and puts his arm around Peter's shoulder.

"Hey Pete. How are you doing? Are you having a good day?"

"It was fine until about 15 minutes ago, when you guys decided to interfere with the tour" Peter answers, through his teeth.

"Well, we got some news. And we wanted to let you know how we think about it. You'll find out at the Q&A" Peter frowns, and hits Clint.

"Auw, what did you do that for? Clint yells clutching his side.