Chapter 3

1 week later

I've done a pretty good job at hiding from Lisa. That's saying something since we live in the same damn room. But that was easy since I went to bed early cuz im 'tired' and or head to the library to 'work' in the morning, spending as little time in our dorm as possible. In the little I've actually seen her this week, the kiss was never mentioned. I've wanted to ask what the hell that was, but I don't want to be the one to bring it up.

I got a text message while I was sitting under a lovely tree behind the student center. I've actually been sitting here for an hour now, ever since my classes were done with for today, buying time until i had to go home. It's been a few minutes since she texted so i just decided to read her message.

[Lisa: Yo Jennie, are you ever coming home?]

[Me:Uh, I'll probably be home soon don't worry about me.]

I just left it at that, not wanting her to get her hopes up that she'll see me at a certain time. Not that i think she really cares, but you know.

[Lisa: Come home now, so we can hang out. Since you've been avoiding me!]

Well shit! I've been caught, I decided not to answer her text and just head back to our dorm instead. She'll see me soon enough, but I can't help but feel a bit anxious, and worried that she might bring up the kiss, but I'll also be upset if she doesn't. I really don't know which idea I like better.

I find our dorm room and unlocked the door carefully going inside. Lisa stands there near the door to greet me, she grabbed my arm pulling me onto her. "Why are you avoiding me Jennie?" I decided to look away. I really don't want to answer her. "Answer me, please Jennie." She nuzzles her face into my neck, blowing her warm breath near my ear. "Uhm, I haven't been avoiding you." I need to come up with a good excuse. "What are you talking about? I've just been busy that's all." Lisa laughs lightly and kisses my jaw. "You're full of shit you know that? You've been hiding from me since I kissed you. Why?"

With her lips so close to me, it's a little too hard to focus but i need to be honest. "I didn't want to hear you say that you regretted it." Lisa sighs, lowering her face a lil to look me in the eyes. "Does it look like i regret it dumbass?" Her words made me smile. "Well how was I supposed to know? You didn't really say anything!" She just laughs and presses her lips against mine, tilting her head for a better angle.

Lisa starts walking backwards pulling me with her while kissing me, slipping her tongue into my willing mouth. She pulls away, trailing kisses from my lips to my jaw, following up to my ear. "Do you know now?" I nod. "Good, i want to try things with you, experiment a bit." I'm shocked, but I decided to test her. I'll see how she reacts to me before I agree to this.

I looked into her eyes and whisper, "What? You want me to mouth fuck your pussy or something?" Lisa doesn't look fazed at all. "That's exactly what I want, Jennie." Oh shit! What have I gotten myself into?

I move myself off Lisa, reaching to cup her womanhood over her sweats. She sucks in a breath and mutters "fuck" before i reach to pulll them off. "Are you sure about this Lisa? If you want i can stop." She shakes her head. "I'll be mad at you the whole semester if you do." With that, she smiles at me.

I drop to my knees in front of her, moving to pull off her panties. And fuck me, it’s better than i expected. “Holy shit, Lisa. You look so delicious I don't even know where to start.” My eyes wander down her lower body while she laughs. "I believe the way you could start is by you using your mouth more than anything. And here thought you knew about this babe.” Ok she’s teasing me and i like it.

I keep my eyes on hers as I lower my head and licked her wet folds. She closes her eyes and sighs when I use my fingers to open her folds to get better access, licking as much of her as I can find. Her hands find the back of my head, holding me close to her womanhood. I take my hands and use them to grasp her fine ass to push my tongue even further. “Oh fuck, Jennie!” I move my tongue up and down  her clit, sucking on it as well. “Oh fuc-fucking shit, baby lick my pussy just like that.” Wow, I didn't expect this.

“Why don't you grid against my mouth, Lisa? Show me how much you like it.” She doesn’t need to be asked twice.  Lisa grabs my head with both hands and thrusts herself onto my tongue and mouth, making quick movements. I stuck and lick hard as she moans. I move one of my hands off her ass and use my thumb to move it in circular motions on her clit, while she still thrusting on my mouth. "Fu-fuck Jennie, that fe-feels fucking amazing. Lick me harder."

I move my head to meet her thrusts. I keep rubbing my thumb in circular motions on her clit and sometimes pinching it with my thumb and pointer finger. " I'm go-gonna c-cum, f-fuck Jennie, I'm gonna come." Lisa mutters as she keeps her pace quick, fucking herself on my tongue.

"Come in my mouth Lisa, I want to taste you." Lisa moans and holds me close to her womanhood, coming in my mouth. I keep myself close to her sucking lightly, making sure I get every drop. Lisa drops onto her bed, breathing heavily, thighs shaking. "Fuck Jennie, that was the best head I've ever gotten." I feel a sick sense of pride.

"Really? No guys ever sucked you like that before?" She smiles, her eyes still closed as she tries to calm down. "No, no one has ever sucked me like that before babe." I smile, but give her some space.

I crawl back to my side of the bed, leaving Lisa to come down on her own. I don't know what this means for us, but I have a feeling that things are gonna get a whole lot more complicated.