Chapter 10

Jennie's POV

Before I had time to react, Lisa grabs my arm and pulls me off of Taehyung, who just looks completely shocked. "What the fucking hell is this?" Ok its safe to say that Lisa is pissed.

"What are you talking about? Why are you even acting like this?" i said while "Who the fuck are you?" come from Taehyung. "I'm her roommate and her girlfriend you fuck face, now get lost!" Wait what the fuck is happening? "Lisa just stop it. You are not my girlfriend. She's not my girlfriend." I pointed out the last part to Taehyung just looks angry, confused and embarrassed that this happening, especially since his dick is still out. Lisa is just pacing back-and-forward, keeping me behind her and away from Taehyung. "You have five seconds to leave before I throw you out myself half naked."

I look over at him and say sorry, hut he ignores it, he stands up to pull up his pants. Taehyung grabs his things and leaves quickly. I have never thought Lisa was scary until now, but now im mad and ready to fight. I shove her away, "what the fuck was that Lisa? What the hell were you thinking?" She's mad too, but i honestly don't care.

"You said you had a date! I didn't think that it would mean that you'd be sucking some stranger's cock!" What? "Why does that even consider you?! It is none of your business anymore!" She stops, turning to me looking defeated. "I know I fucked up, but seeing you with someone else like that...someone who's a guy..who isn't me. I-i get what you meant before..about me not being what i wanted. I understand it now, and im more sorry than before." She's quite and starts calming down.

I don't even know how to react, never having experienced this in my entire life. "Lisa you just can't keep doing this to me, I'm so confused! You ignored me so i tried to move on!" She looks up at me and catches what i've said. "Tried? So you haven't yet? You haven't moved on? I've made the mistake of even telling her, but I can't back down.

"Yes tried word be the correct word, tonight with Taehyung," Lisa just cringes, "I just kept comparing him to you, how different you both felt, smelled, and things you've said, but I can't have you that why i tried to move on." she looks at me sadly, "but you can have." She's a mess.

"How? You keep ignoring me. You fuck me, incredibly might i just add, then ignore me. I don't know what's up with you and i cant keep doing this anymore." she seems to understand what im saying. "One chance? One more chance is all i'm asking please? I can never see what I saw tonight again. I took everything in me not to beat that kid up." I got to her and cup the side of her face.

"Lisa you just can't keep this up. Do you really want me?" She smiles at me and leans into my hand. "Of course, you know I do." But that's the thing, I don't know.

"But I don't know anything when you treat me like this, like as if i don't exist Lisa." She leans in and kisses me, making it completely clear of what she wants and wait for me to kiss her back. She doesn't have to wait long either, she moans at my kiss, pulling me closer to deepen the kiss. Before pushing me back to sit on the edge of the bed. "What are you doing?"

She looks up at me, making a move to pull up my skirt and pull off my panties. "I'm showing you that i want you." She leans forward and lick my folds. "Fuck Lisa." She begins to lick through my wet folds and licking quickly, she keeps doing that until she beings to start rubbing my little bundle of nerve with her left hand. I grab her head, pulling her up a bit while I start gridding myself onto her mouth. "Lisa why are you doing this?"

She pulls away only a little, "I told you, you have to know what I want." She then goes back to licking my pussy and she seems to be more confident than before. I want her to fuck me, but i wont ask her that, I have to wait for her to make the first move.

I feel her right hand exploring my body, until her finger finds my core. She starts sucking on my clit, while her finger starts moving in and out of me. She crooks her finger, hitting that spot that will quickly make me explode. "Ahhh f-fuck Lisa..ju-just like that. God i-i'm gonna cum." I moan out. She begins to move her tongue faster, matching the pace of her finger and soon im cuming. I hold her there to me, coming all over her tongue and finger, while rubbing soft circles on the side of her jaw.

Once she's down swallowing everything, she starts cleaning the remainder up and also of her finger in front of. Which i really can lie was the sexiest thing ever. She gets up and pushes onto the bed and crawls up with me. I move and try to return the favor, but she stops me. "Dont, i told you that tonight wasn't about me. Its always been about me and you don't deserve that." I smile and she pulls me in to kiss her. I snuggled into her, kissing and sucking lightly on her neck. "I'm sorry about earlier baby. I just kinda lost. I really wanted to kill him."

I was incereibely comfortable with what happened earlier, but I'm not gonna risk her backing out again. "I'm sorry as well, I didn't want you seeing that, in my defence I thought you were out again." She nods, pulling the blanket over us. "I was out at a party, but I couldn't stop thinking about you, so I came home to wait on you." The thought that she was coming home for me makes me feel happy and causes me to smile into her neck. She kisses my remple softly and snuggles more into me. We then soon drifted off to sleep, and hopefully she'll still be here in the morning.

_________________

Hey wuts up guys again I apologize for not being able to post the chapters soon.

Sad to say but the story is almost to an end.

Will post soon promise, but if u want me to post quicker give this story 12 votes n I'll post 2 or 3 new chapters within this week.

Thxs comment n vote much appreciated 😊.