Chapter 12

{Hey guys guess who's back 😂. Srry for the wait. Been rlly busy, anyways back to what u guys came for.}
_______________________

Jennie’s POV

[Lisa: Hey can u meet me plz?]

Well that’s odd and a bit creepy, but it’s Lisa so i know that i’ll be safe.

[Jennie: Meet you where ma’am?]

I’m pretty sure my text made her smile, she likes it when I call her weird things, ma’am or madam, missy and or sweet cheeks being some of her favorites.

[Lisa: Hehe, in the announcer box above the track. I’ve been assigned a task here and i’m lonely 😥]

I can't think of what she could possibly be doing up there, but I still agreed, and let her know.

[Jennie: Alright ill be there soon.]

I got up from bed and threw on some sweats and headed off to my girl.

The climb up the bleachers to the box sucked,but Lisa probably ran up here. She’s so fit and im so...Well..not. The door was locked, so I had to knock, hoping she was in there already. The door opened and there stood Lisa in a simple pair of black running shorts and pink sports bra.

She pulls me in, kissing me while closing and locking the door. “Hi baby. Glad you came.” I laugh, knowing we both know good and well that i'll always come if she asks me to. “So what are doing up here anyways honey?” She holds my hand, leading me to the window that over looks the track. “Since im the youngest fresh meat i was given the task of cleaning up this place before the season officially started.” Now I’m confused on why i was needed here.

Lisa stands behind me, kissing a trail along my neck. “And so i didnt really mind, because i knew i could ask you up here then fuck you.” Ah, so that’s why im up here. “Oh you think ill just fuck you anywhere.” She laughs. “Well no, but i now if i beg, then you’ll let me wherever I want.” She actually right. So i decided not to argue.

Lisa turns my head over to kiss me, forcing her tongue in my mouth. I feel her hands around the band of my sweats before pushing inside to cup my vagina. I let out a soft moan. “So can i fuck you up here baby? I really want to.” I nod, gridding a little on her palm. She turns me around and drops on her knees before pulling my sweats and wet panties down. “I saw something on a video… Can i try it?” Thinking of what she might probably do could make me come on the spot.
 “You  can try whatever you want baby.” She smiles and leans in.
Her long slim fingers spread my folds, a finger rubbing against my throbbing clit. I see her lean in closer then feel the wetness of her tongue on my core. “Oh fuck, Lisa. That’s it lick me.”

And she does, swirling her tongue my clit, then licks down to my entrance. Thrusting in and out at a fast pace, after that Lisa stops and pulls down her running shorts and female boxers. “Lay on the floor for me babe.” And do as she said. Lisa gets on top of me holding my waist and places her core on top of mine. And oh fuck it feels amazing, she seems to have studied the art because fucking shit shes doing a teriffic job.

Lisa rubs our core together even faster than before. “Ah fuck Lisa, thats it fuck me.” She does, grunting at me. She smacks my ass, before reaching down and begins to rub my clit. She thrust onto me so powerfully.

It isn't long before I hear her moan, long and hard, before coming all over my pussy. She moves away still rubbing my core, and I come with a shout,squirting. My poor Lisa is gonna have to clean up my mess. She kisses me, pulling my panties and sweats back up. She tells me she has a lot of work to do and winks at me, kissing me near the door. I head home thoroughly fucked and needing a nap.
_______________

I’ve decided it’s it time to find a place for Lisa and I to sneak off to. I’ve spent a lot of time in the library in the week I was avoiding Lisa, so i know there are study rooms available to sign out. And, they lock. I head there, texting Lisa since i know she’s on break.

[Jennie: Meet me? U know u want to 😉.]

[Lisa: Meet u where babe?]

[Jennie: The library. 3rd floor by da elevators. A room marked 3f. I'll be there waiting.]

I had booked the room yesterday, knowing I would invite Lisa here. That’s how i was able to scope it out. I got the one nobody ever wanted, seeing as nobody was to study close to the elevator since it makes noise. I make my way there into the room and wait.

It wasn't long until there was a knock on the door and Lisa came in. she greets me with a kiss, much like always now, and looks around. I make sure to lock the door and go to her.

“Can i fuck you on top of the table baby?” it surprised me a little, but I still agreed. I drop my pants  and sit my ass on the desk, while I wait for Lisa to come closer. In no time Lisa is in front of me with her pants down as well. She connects our cores together and I moan as she slowly thrusts against me.

“Fuck Jennie. You feel so amazing against me like this.” She goes quicker, holding on to me while my arms are wrapped around her neck. I kiss her, pulling her onto me desperately. Its hot, quick and rough, and i can't be disappointed. Soon enough were both coming, in hot spurts, still tangled together, and mouths connected.

Her post orgasm heaving breathing has become one of my favorite sounds. It soothes me. She pulls away, still kissing me fiercely, and pulls her pants up. I slid down from the desk and straighten myself up and watch Lisa fix herself up. She’s beautiful. We make plans tp meet for dinner and she kisses me before heading out, leaving me in the lingering smell of our sex.

_______________________

Hey guys guess who finally came back 😂. I'm srry I haven't posted in about a month, school has been a total bitch.

But ever since Thanksgiving break had started I was trying to finish writing chapter 12, since I had told u I also had a bit of writers block.

But anyways I hope u enjoyed, plz come n vote that would be much appreciated thxs 😁.