Chapter 13

Jennie's POV

The semester progressed, continuing on much as it has lately. Classes, time with Lisa, cuddling then sleep. I've gotten so used to it that one weekend when she was at her house with her family, I couldn't sleep. I hated that time alone.

Lisa and i continued to find places to fuck, but our 'relationship' hasn't involved much past that. I wouldn't say I'm discouraged, but i wish things would move further along. I'm sitting with Lisa, snuggled in bed when she surprises me.

"Can i take you out? You know, like on a date?" I look at her, just staring. "Baby, did you hear me?" That snaps me out my state. " yeah, yeah, i heard. You sure?" She smiles, leaning in to kiss me. "Yes Jennie. I'm sure." She kisses me again, slipping her tongue past my lips into my mouth. She holds me close to her and tells me about the date she has planned. So tomorrow night, we're going out.

_______________

I was getting ready as Lisa came in, wrapped in just a towel and a sports bra, and leans in to kiss me. "You look good Jennie." She kisses me again the heads to her closet to get ready. I was dressed in something simple light makeup, with red lips stick, black dress, and small red hills so i wont get tired. Lisa finishes dressing and wearing a white button down shirt, khaki green pants, and white Nicks. She grabs my hand and drags me down to our date.

We walked, since neither of us have a car, but the walk wasn't long to get to the Italian restaurant. Lisa was a gentlewoman, pulling out my chair, and paying attention to only me. We talked easily, enjoying each others company and our meal. I think back on my date with Taehyung and I'm shocked at how different I feel now. I feel complete.

"So Jennie, I have a question. And you don't have to feel obligated to say yes, okay?" I nod. "Well, a teammate of mine who uh, knows about you and us, is having a party. She invited me, and asked me to bring you. I said I would see. Now i don't want to pressure you. But I thought maybe we could have some fun?" I'm surprised and overwhelmed. She wants not only to be out in public, but go to a party together. "If you want to go Lisa we can. I don't mind." She smiles, holding my hand across the table. She pays the bill and guides me out the restaurant with a hand on the small of my back.

It was a short walk to her teammate, Momo's apartment. We walked up, holding hands, and made our way up the stairs. I expected her to let go of my hand when we arrived near the entrance, so I loosened my grip on her. She looks at me and frowns, tightening her hold on me. She leans down, kissing me quickly before opening the door and pulling me into the apartment.

When I was pulled in, there was music playing, people dancing,and if I am being completely honest, i'm actually kinda excited.

We walked a little before I was pulled into the kitchen, introduction were being thrown around. Lisa wrapped her arm around my shoulder and directed me to a girl standing before us next to the table full of drinks. "Momo, this is Jennie. She's my....." Lisa took a little pause there, then continued. "Girlfriend. She's my girlfriend." she smiles down at me. "Hi Jennie! It's so nice to meet you. I've heard so much about you."I smiled, and shook her hand while leaning into Lisa. when we were left alone i decided to tease Lisa a bit.

"So..Girlfriend huh?" she smirks at me, and kisses me quickly. "Yeah, about that. You don't mind right?" I smile at her, "of course not. I'd be honored." she kissed me again,pulling me into the living room to dance. The music was heavy, and I turned around to grind myself onto Lisa's crotch. She holds my waist, moving her hands slightly to rub against me. She leans in, kissing my neck. "Your dancing turns me on so much, it makes me want to fuck you baby." I push into her harder, turning my head to kiss her. She pulls me flush against her, and I feel myself get hotter.

I turn to her and lean in to talk. "Is there a private room somewhere?" She kisses me, slipping her hands on my ass. "Yeah there is, follow me baby." She leads me upstairs and into a room minimal furniture. "This is where I slept all those nights..." She clearly like she doesn't want to talk about it. So I make sure we won't. I kiss her, moving lift up my dress and lower my red laced panties. I lay on the bed, she comes near me. Then hovers over me and looks me in the eyes. "You look so hot babe, this is gonna have to be quick alright." she slams two of her digits into me. "Fuck Lisa. Fuck me harder baby." And she does as I demand, slamming into me quickly. She pulls her fingers out, all the way, before slamming them back into me. She lowers her head down to my wet pussy, giving it kitten licks while still thrusting. She makes me squirm, moan, and pant beneath her. "Fuck baby. How does this pussy taste so fucking good? I never wanna stop." Her words make me moan more, and raise my hips to her thrust.

She stops and pulls away from me, making me whimper at the loss of contact. I lift my head to see her unbutton and unzip her pants, before pulling them down along with her girl boxers. She gets on top of me again and connects her vagina to mine. We moan at the contact, probably never getting used to the amazing feeling. She beings to thrust at a fast pace, I reach down rubbing my clit. She encourages me, "yeah that's it baby, rub that pussy, while i fuck you." She keeps her pace, after a while her body tenses, telling me she's close. She grabs my waist, pulling me closer to her and coming on me and moves off me a little. I groan, stroking me once more before cumming, a little over the sheets.

She then falls on top of me, she's heavy but welcome. She kisses my neck, holding me to her. "Your amazing Jennie. I seriously can't get enough of you." I smile, moving my head to kiss her. We get up, get dressed quickly, and she kisses me again before pulling me out to rejoin the party.

___________________________________

Hey guys so i'm trying to finish this story as soon as possible, bcuz i have a surprise for u in store when Christmas break starts.

Anyways hope u guys liked the chapter, plz comment n vote for more 😁.