Chapter 6

Things were uncomfortable, but it was something I've gotten used to. We spend little time together, talking as little as possible. But, I often catch her looking at me from her side of the room. She always looks like she's on the verge of saying something, but she never does. She doesn't try anymore, I should be happy about that, but I'm not. 

She's out, and I pray that if she finds a guy that she goes to his place this time. I can't handle another scene like the one I saw before. I'd be quite tempted to drop out if I did. 

[Lisa: Are you home?]

Well shit, I almost ignore the text, but im afraid of what might happen if I do.

[Me: Sorry to disappoint you, but yes I'm home.]

I'm being a bitch again, and I don't care anymore. She should be used to it by now. This is the tone I use for almost all of our interactions now. 

[Lisa: You've never disappointed me baby, I miss you. Can I come home and kiss you?]

What the fuck?! She has to be drunk

[Me: Oh you're drunk and now I'm.   good enough for you again?]

[Lisa: I am drunk yes, but you've always been good enough. I miss your mouth. Let me come home and we can make up.]

[Me: You can come home, but I'm not promising you anything. You're drunk and horny, that's it.]

[Lisa: I'm always horny when it comes to you Jennie.]

I don't bother responding back. She clearly hammered, and I know this doesn't mean the same to her as what it means to me. So I'll  just go about my own business, ignoring the dings from my phone. It worked, until the one casings the dings comes bursting through the door. "You're ignoring me again. Why?" I sigh, " your drunk again. Why?" She giggles, then moves to join me on my bed. 

"I'm drunk because I kept thinking about you and how much you hate me now. I want you, but you don't want me anymore." She nuzzles into me, even as I try to move away. "But I promise I'm not too drunk. I'll remember everything, I promise, like how sexy you look in those panties and over sized shirt your wearing." Oh god, she's flirting with me. 

"Lisa stop it, you're drunk and horny. Where's your little howling dog? I'm sure he'll help you out." She giggled at my words, "he was there. But I looked at his mouth and thought the only way I'd be able to feel pleasure, is if I pretended that it was yours." She grabs my face and kissed me, and I gave in, unable to resist what she and her words do to me. "Yes Jennie baby kiss me back, please I want you."

I don't even bother asking her what she meant by that, instead I maneuver myself up into her thigh, grinding on her while she does the same back. Feeling the wetness seeping through her pants. "Feel that Jennie? That's because of you. No guy could ever get this wet so quickly and easily, ever."I ignore her words, afraid of reading into them than necessary. She kisses me, forcing her tongue into my mouth while her hand squeezes my ass through my panties. "Can I fuck you Jennie? I want to so bad." I stopped moving.

"What did you just say?" She looks confused. "I asked if I can fuck you. You know how girls would have sex, I really want to. Whenever i fuck you with my tongue i get so tempted to just stop and fuck you like crazy with my fingers." I am so shocked and turned on that it's scary.

"Are you sure about this Lisa, cause i don't want to make you feel forced babe, but I'll be more than glad to let you if you want to use those long ass fingers of yours." She laughs at me which makes me giggle too. "You know it makes me really happy when you call me babe, to the point it makes me smile." She laughs again. "But I've been watching videos, but I wanna try something with you from the video I've watched it's where they mostly use sex toys. So I was wondering if you had any?" What. The. Actual. Fuck. I just stare at her for a while, because of me being really shocked. After a little bit of thinking. "Really? Is this what you want?" She nods. "More than anything I haven't been able to fuck a guy since I caught you pleasuring yourself in the shower the other day. It overwhelmed me and my mind completely. " She says, totally serious. I'm not really sure how I'm not surprised that she caught me doing that, i mean it was bound to happen. "Okay then." She smiles at me, kisses me, then moves off the bed to strip down and while I go retrieve my box.

I get two of my favorite toys out. It was a vibrator and a strap on vibrator dildo. I took off my panties then laid on my back spread my legs. "Hey come here and help me." she does as i asked. I put the vibrator in her mouth and instructed her to suck it, which she does. Just from that site it makes me even wetter and core throb even more than before.

I pull the vibrator out her mouth then trail it up and down to my slits. I see Lisa unbutton her pants and pull them down along with her female boxers and I see her pussy is wetter than ever before. I turn on the vibrator and trace it but and down my slits, moaning. I see her grab the strap on and puts it on. She moans at the sensation cause (its a vibrating strap on that will pleasure both members). She moves to get a better view. I pull the vibrator back and then place it directly in my throbbing core, moaning more by the sensation i'm feeling. I move back and forth moaning every time I do so. "How does it feel baby?" Lisa asked me and I decided to be bold, fuck it.

"It doesn't feel as good as that cock will." She moans again because she just turned the strap-on on. "In that drawer there is some lube, go get it and come back here." Lisa does what she's told, then joins on the bed. I move myself much like i was laying before, making room for Lisa to get on top of me. "I can't wait for this baby, i'm gonna fuck you all night." Next thing I knew, I felt the head of the dildo vibrating at my entrance slowly pushing in....

Hey guys guess who's back!! Sorry for not posting in awhile. School's being a bitch to me right now with tests after tests. I'll try to post more as soon as i can. Also heads up I'll be posting my first one-shot soon.

Also I've been forgetting to say this after every chapter, but please  comment and vote it would mean a lot and thank for your patience.