Chapter 4

3 weeks later

For the last few weeks, I've been using my expert mouth on Lisa. I spend a lot of time in the shower pleasuring myself, since Lisa hasn't seemed interested in touching me. I'm not really sure how im supposed to feel about that, but knowing she's still practically in the closet, or bicurious at least, i decided to not push the issue. I'm walking around campus, thinking, putting studying to the side knowing I really should be doing that now.

[Lisa: Heyyy. Where are you? I'm lonely.]

Oh i know exactly what that means. It means she wants to be plesured, and even though the thought alone makes me wet, i don't think i can deal with this anymore.

[Me: Oh, you mean your pussy lonely without my tongue right?]

I know im being a bit of a bitch, but I can't help it. I've never been really good at hiding how i feel, so why am i gonna start that now?

[Lisa: Jennie don't be like that.]

I'm starting to get really annoyed right now. She didn't even deny my accusation, if she's practically telling me to ignore it , shut down my own thoughts. Think again baby.

[Me: As much fun as sucking you clean with my mouth has been. I'm really busy.]

I'm actually a bit embarrassed. Im acting really stupid and i know that. But she needs to know that i not her little fuck toy. Well i mean i could be. If we actually ever fucked.

[Lisa: well i was actually going offer you my mouth and tongue... but if you have better things to do....]

Wait, what?! I decide to call her instead of texting. I need to hear her voice to know that she's being serious. She picks up quickly. "Oh, you think the offer still stands don't you?" She makes me laugh. "Are you being serious? Don't tease me, Lalisa Pranpriya!" She hates it when i call her that. "Ugh, not that name! But no i'm not teasing you. Come home.....please." I can't argue with that.

It doesn't take me long to get home, but it does take an effort to not let the wetness slid down my thigh, while walking in short shorts. Just the thought of this whole thing made me wet. Lisa was sitting at her desk when I came in, but grabs me and pulls me to stand in between her legs.

"I think I need to return the favor. I know you've been spending a lot of time in the shower," she winks at me, "and it's my fault, which isn't fair." She pulls my shirt up slightly and kisses under my belly button. "You don't have to do this Lisa." She looks at me. "Yes i do, if i ever want to fuck that perfet little mousth of yours again, i do." I'm not gonna argue. She clearly got the message in the texts I sent her earlier. I just nod when she looks at me for permission.

I hold in my breathe as Lisa undoes the button of my jean shorts and pulls them down. She cups my womanhood over my panties, and i moan at the contact. She wastes no time kissing around my stomach, pulling my panties down to join my jean shorts.

"Okay so, i don't really know what i'm doing so please be patient. I'll do whatever you want me to do if it feels good to you." It's endearing to me that she's worried about it feeling good to me. "Lisa, look whatever you do with your mouth will feel good, just go slow. And do whatever you think you'd like." She nods, understanding my directions.

She timidly leans forward, licking my wet folds while grasping the back of my thighs. It feels good, but I want more. But I won't do anything to make her feel like she's doing a terrible job, though.

I carefully grad her head, moving my hand slightly to direct her. She understands at least it seems, since she's opening her mouth and takes a hold of my clit into her mouth. "Oh fuck, Lisa. Fu-fuuuck that feels so good." She pulls back and smiles at me, goes back down with more confidence then when she started. She goes up and down using her tongue, while sucking on my clit whenever she wants into her mouth. "Damn Lisa, that feels so amazing. Keep going, just like that." And thank god, she keeps going. Soon I started bucking my hips into her mouth slightly, while her hands reached up to grasps my ass, pulling me more into her mouth. She then pulls away to say, "feels good baby? Am i doing okay?" I buck into her again, a little harder this time. "Its feels so gooood. You're doing better than okay. Keep doing it just like that, Lisa."

It just came to my attention that she likes calling me 'babe' or 'baby' when we're doing something sexual. And even though I like it, I can't ever seem to say it back. My thoughts are pulled back when she grasped on my ass harder and started nibbling on my clit while sucking on it over, and over again. "O-oooh m-my fuc-cking hell, Lisa. Shit i'm gonna come." She nods, encouraging me and soon enough I came all over her tongue. She cleaned me up and swallows all of it without a problem. She then looks up at me and i leaned down and kissed her, "that was incredible, thank you."

She seems pleased with the praise I gave her and smiles at me. She then says that she needs to go to the gym but says she'll see me later when she gets home. I feel a little sad, having the thought that this would have moved us further along. But maybe, random head jobs in our dorm room is all we'll ever do together.