Pranks

It must have been about three in the morning when Clint came rolling out of Peter's room vent. Due to Peter's spidy-sence he woke up to see Clint hovering above him. "Come." Whispered Clint.
"Where are we going?" Peter questioned getting out of bed. " To meet up with Shuri and Loki."Peter smilied knowing this ment they were going to play sometype of prank.

Peter climed into the vents after Clint and followed him to the kitchen vent. In the kitchen was Loki and Shuri looking at an A3 piece of paper. "What's this months prank?" Clint asked.

Shuri only visited once a month so at some point each time she came they played one or two pranks. Luckly F.R.I.D.A.Y was on thier side and didn't care as long as it doesn't hurt anyone.

"A boring one" Relpied Loki. Loki was the type of person who very much enjoyed the suffering of others, stabbing people and, extreme parnks.

"Air horn." Answered Shuri. This clearly ment they were going to wake up the visiting Avengers using air horns.

"Well, we can change it up a little." Clint added. They turned to him, Loki looked particulary excited.

"We could make cold water fall on them when they exit their rooms." Clint said. Loki's grin lowered then turened into a smirk. Peter belived Loki had something special planned for thor, but he didn't know what.

They got to work.Clint got F.R.I.D.A.Y to sound proof Dr.Banner's room, they didn't want a sleepy Hulk. Peter placed the buckets with Loki nd Shuri got the air horns ready.
For some reason when they did the parnk Loki was no where to be seen, but they started woth out him.

They, at the sametime, pushed down on the air horn buttons, and ran.

The Aveners acme rushing out of their rooms, and cold water hit them. But when Thor came out of his room snakes fell on him"Is this Valhala?" Asked Thor. Then in a flash Loki turned back into himself and stabbed Thor in the arm.

Since Thor and Loki were closer Loki tent to stab him less, and he know Thor could take it. So Loki Stabbing Thor was a common prank.

Clint, Shuri and Peter fell to their knees in laughter. But Tony wasn't pleased.

"I will deal with you tomorrow, Peter Benjamin Paker-Stark-Rogers." Tonysiad going back to bed.

"OOooooooh you in touble." Shuri commented grinning. Peter tuned to her and smiled. " Wouldn't speak so soon." T'challa added.

Shrui looked at the floor to hide her grin and laughter. And her, Peter and Loki walked to their rooms.

"It was worth it." Peter said.

######################################

Sorry its such a short chapter. Thus is just to show Peter's developmnet in confidnce and friendships ith a fraction of the avengers.
Thanks for Reading,xxx.
Pleas tell me if there is any way I can improve my story / writing.