Harry?

Peter walked out of the diner, plate half full. That seemed to catch the man's and his friend's attension, they watched him leave his family behind.

Peter ran down the street, tears flooding, eyes truning red. His dad died, with his mother. If he was alive, why didn't he come for Peter. Did his parents really hate him, did they truely hate him, like Flash had said.

He kept runnig, until he relieased he didn't know where he was. In fear, and shame, he sank tot the floor.

"Peter?" Asked a farmiulair voice said. Peter didn't look up. "Peter, are you okay." Peter sence the person sink to his level. He hand was felt on his shoulder.

He decided to looked up and there before him was a worried Harry Osborn. Peter wiped his eyes and muttered "Yeah, fine." He looked at the floor, left of him.

"What happened?" Harry asked. Peter wasn't sure if he should tell harry, they hadn't really talked for years. He'd perfer it if it was MJ, Ned or one of the avengers.

"I don't want to talk about it." Harry nodded understaningly.
Harry help him up and took down the street. "How have you been?" Harry asked.
"well, otjer them now, fine. Though I have found out some shocking things." Peter said looking at the floor.
"Like what?" Harry asked. peter wasn't sure if he felt confurtable talking to Harry about everything. Peter would tell Ned, but Harry?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They arrived at Orcorp. Harry took him in, and they went into the lift to the top floor, the house.

The doors opened and releved the hallway, it looked the exact same as the first time he visited, in 3rd grade.

They walked into Harry's privet living room.  Peter forgot how spoiled Harry was, it made him think of MJ. He'd been to MJ's alot, she never got this. Her mother did everything for MJ, just like Aunt May and Uncle Ben did. But she could have gotten this too.

Harry noticed that Peter was in deep thought. "Whats on your mind Pete?" Wow, nodody had called Peter Pete other then Ben.

"MJ." Peter said. He wasn't sure why Harry took him to Oscorp/his home. Why did he even get invold, Peter had a feeling something was off.

"What about her?" Harry said with a hint of worry.
"Nothing, she just told me something. I'm glade she did, and I understant her. But there are thing about it that make me happy. I mean if that thing didn't happen she would be a different person." Peter made that as vage as he could. But he looked at Harry and fear grow over Harry's face, it was like he know exactly what Peter was talking about.

"You okay, Harry?" Peter asked, worry filled Peter to the brim, did he say something wrong.

"What did MJ say?" Harry said, it intimidated Peter. Harry had alway stood up for Peter when they were close, now he seemed to be threatening.

"Nothing important." Peter said lokking away from Harry who scared him. This isn't what Peter wanted on his birthday.

"Peter, don't lie to me." Harry almost shouted at Peter. Peter shivered from the hostility.
"I think I should leave." Peter said getting up. Harr grabe his hand and pulled him down, ran to the door and locked it.

"What the hell, Harry!" Peter called, "This kidnap!" Peter wasn't wrong, and harry know it, but it didn't stop him like Peter hoped. Harry walked to Peter, smoke runing from his ears. "What... Did... MJ...Tell you!" It wasn't a question, it was an order. Peter know there was no way out of this situation.

"That she is yout sister." Peter muttered in fear. Harry eyes change from rage to fear. Harry spoke into a pen, Peter know it wan't a pen. It must have been sometype of walki-talki.

"Harry? what are you doing?" Peter felt his heart pass pick up, his breathing was unsual and he was scared. He had just been kidnapped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Doors swang open, it was Norman Osborn and...
Richard Parker. "Dad?" Peter uttered swallowing the lump in his throat. Richared froze at that. "Peter?" He said confusedly. Richared looked at Norman who nodded, then so did Richard.

"Son."
"Don't call me son." Peter said not even looking at Richard, while Harry went to Norman and told him something.
"Where have you been, May and Ben are dead!" Peter didn't care that he had been kidnapped, he was just fuming. His dad id alive.

"I wasn't allowed to see you." Peter didn't cared for his excuses. He should have been there for him.

Peter just went to Norman and Harry and pleaded to leave, "I just want to go home, sir." Norman shook his head.

"I can't let that happen Peter, you have to say." Peter was grabbed by arms behind him, he know it was coming but he couldn't do anything in time. He struggled, Harry was the wone holding back pwter and ws shooked by the nerds strenght.

"Let me go! Please." Peter shouted defetedly. He realised if he did anything he'd reveal himself.

Then his gasp for breath, a sharp pain when through him. The world span andhe looked down to see blood pouring out of him. His stomach grownd, he felt like hed be sick. A light was infront of him he got closer and closer to it. Then darkness feel.

There on the floor, Peter motion-less, blood spilling out of him.