Where is Bruce?

Bruce was gone. They couldn't find him anywhere. Life had just stared to go great. Then Bruce disappeared.

"Bruce!"
"Dada!"
"Honey!"
"Big guy!"
"Uncle Bruce!"
"Bruce!"

Everyone was looking for him. Nobody got any closer to a conclusion.

Nat and Morgan looked as if they were going to cry. Nobody could believe this. "Who was the last one to see him?" Nat asked, stress levels at 99.9999999999...%.
"Me. He said he was going to get something from town." Steve said. Peter kept telling himself; his been kidnapped. No, please no. I'm wrong. It's just my gen Z blood telling me this. His okay, just taking his time. Yeah right his been kidnapped. It looped his mind. He felt bad for even thinking of it.

Morgan began to cry and as a knee-jerk response Peter bend down and hugged Morgan as tightly and comforting as possible.

They had been liking four hours, and still no sight do Bruce.

Morgan and Nat had to leave, they were so worried and overwhelled they couldn't stay. They couldn't stay infront of everyone and cry. Peter felt his heart crush, his Uncle Bruce was missing, everyone was worried, and his Aunt was cry (something she'd never done before, or at least of he know of), then Morgan (the girl he sees as his sister) was in bits.

Peter pleded that they would find Bruce.

There was no sight of Bruce, it had been three weeks. Where is he?