Eggs

There was Clint sleeping in a nest made of pillows and blankets; in his blue bunny fluffy slippers, with green and purple stripped socks, then black joggers, and to top it off the had a pink top labled "Pretty Princess." Covered in hearts. Peter had to swallow a laught. Finlly, to top iot off next to his nest was a smaller nest made of blankets and straw, it had ten eggs on it with a larger one in the middle. The larger one was labled "Hawkeye II" In red marker.

Peter took a photo, covered his mouth and took a second the calm down before laughting to head to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once again Peter woke up in a cold sweat, he sometime still got dreams of Uncle Ben's and Aunt May's death. Ben died from mugging, May died in a shoting at thr hospital she worked at.

Stev opened the door gently, "Hey, son. F.R.I.D.A.Y told me and your dad that you were having a nightmare. You okay?" Steve asked quietly. Peter just nodded tirely. Peter wipped his eyes from the sleep dust and uttered "Where's dad?"
"In the kitchen, he needs his coffee in the morning." Steve said with a cheerful tone.

Peter and Steve left the room to the kitchen and got breakfast.
Peter eat his scrambled aggs and toast, when he heard a cgerpping sound. Tony took a sip out of his coffee and looked at Steve strangly. Peter looked around for what could be making this noise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They wre unsuccessful in finding what made it and it was time for Nat to take Peter to school.

Peter arrived to school and saw Ned and MJ. Ned talked of Star Wars, and MJ read alarge book while grinning as they walked. Then Peter remembered whta he found last night. Through a smilie he showed them Clint sleeping in the vents in his nest.

Then it clicked, the churping was the chickens. He bagan to giggled, Ned and MJ thought it was because of the photo, which ned laughed at and MJ did her smilie and her breathing laught. (When she breath out a laughting sound is produced)

Peter told them of the churping confusion his morning and MJ and Ned grinned with humor. "I wonder how long it take until they figure it out."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They (Steve and Tony) came to no conclution then a bird out side of the compound, but it seemed to close. It wasn't until Thor came screaming out of the toilet with a yellow fluffy chick in his large, stronge, but gentle hands.

"What is thy beast."
"It's a Baby chicken, Thor." Loki said wondering into the common room of the compound. "Oh, brother. Thy creature deared to entre the occupied water closet." Loi rolled his eyes at Thor's fear of this baby bird. "I'd like to know where is came from." Tony stated, wih a hint of rage.

They stood their for a couple of sceonds before Bucky came in holding another chick, "This...woke...me...up." Bucky said with little effort. Steve nodded at his best friend, and took the chick out of the super soldeirs open hands.

Tony looked up as a racket came from the vents, "Cint get down here!" commanded Tony. He was still alittle tired as the coffees' hadn't fully kicked in, yet.

Just then a freaking Hawk falls out of the vents, which was followed by Clint. This woke up Tony.
"What have you done now." Said Nat as she walked into the room of the woken avenegers looking over Clint, all they needed was Bruce to join in.

Steve was just glad that the hawk and Clint didn't come rolling out of the vents in Nat's and Bruce's room, they didn't need the big guy.

"What... The...Fuck, Clint." Tony angerly uttered. Clint justd innocently smile. "Language." Steve muttered as he kissed Tony on his cheek. Tony's cheek grow red from blushing and annoyance. 2They are my children." Clint said.

Tony stood their for a second then reached for his phone. "I'm telling Laura." Clint rushed to Tony to see if he was acually phonign Laura, he was. "No!" Called Clint " She'll be annoyed."

"Hi, Laura, are you awear your husband had three." Started Tony on the phone.
"Eleven." Clint mumbled looking down at the floor.
"Sorry, ELEVEN, other children." Tony said clearly exaggerating the word eleven.
There were murmers from the phone then Tony said "Hopefully ten chickens and one Hawk."

A second later Tony passed the phine to Clint, Clint hesidently took the phone. "Hello, Honey." He said in the most innocent way.

They assumed she wasn't angery, she just was disappointed. Clint frequently muttered "sorry dear." and "I know, I know." Tony almost laughed. He like to punish Clint.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter arrived home to find Thor stuck poking out of the air vents. "Hello?"
"Oh Hello, Peter." Thor said acting as normal as possible. Then Peter's smilied widened. "Found the chickens and The Hawk?"

"We have found five of the chickens and the hawk." Tony interupted, giving Peter a hug. They had hugged more frequently, each time warmed Tony's heart. "How'd you find out?"

Peter got out his phone and showed Tony the photo. Tony laughed, "Send that to me." Peter nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took them hours to find all of the chickens ans Tony's new phone background was the phot taken by Peter. Clint was annoyed and kept asking Peter how he got it. The only answer he got ws two words "Teen rebeliation."

######################################

This chapter idea came from my best friend, Amyread56.
It's made for fun. I hope you found it at least sloghtly funny. I'm know to writing these, so if it's rubbish, sorry.