Dead

A knock at the compound was heard. Happy Hogan ran to it. The Avengers and Pepper pots were out looking for Peter, who'd gone missing.

He was a boy, red-eyed and tear haunted his face. "I know where Peter is." He said looking att he floor. " I'm an old freind of him, and I found him; he was stabbed by a mugger. His-his.... dead."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy told the avengers to all come to the compound. "I'm so sorry." Happy said when they all had walked in.

"What do you mean?" Steve asked hugging Tony.

"Peters. Peters dead." They all stood there in sclients.
"No, no. NO. Peter isn't dead." Tony screamed pulling out of Steves hug. Steve know Tony could break some thing so as difficult as it was for him, he held him back. Steve quiverd and tears leaked from every eye in the compound.

Nat covered her face as she lent on Bruces shoulder. "Who told you this!?" Screamed Tony.
"Harry, umm." happy could thin of his name.
"Potter." Muttered Clint to attempt to lighten the mood, but his joke will never be the same again.
"Harry Osborn."

Tony know him. The son of his rivil. Hiw did he know who adopted Peter? Norman must have hacked the adoption system. Tony didn't believe it theres no way his son is dead.

Today of all days too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mum?"
"Yeah dear?" Asked a vocie from below.
"Have you seen my phone?"
"Yeah it's down here. MJ walked out of her room to get her phone.
"You going to phone Peter?" MJ's mother asked. MJ nodded, her mother grinned at this.

MJ know waht she was thinking and brushed it off. But before the could click the phone button and knock at the door was heard.

MJ's mum was busy cleaning so she rushed to the door. On the other side was a red-face Natasha. She'd clearly been crying and MJ's heart stopped.

"What happened?" MJ said, tears formed in her eyes, she know something happened to Peter, her mind thought of the worst. Please don't tell me his dead. that phrase went though her head a million times.

"Peter, his, his gone." Mj had to check, was horrible as it was she hoped he'd one missing, it's better then him being dead.

"Missing or." She stopped she couldn't bring herself say it. Not Peter he didn't deserve this, the most innocent and amazing person on Earth, he can't be dead. He sould be happy, with his family (the avengers), safe, loved and never to experiance a bad day.

"No, not missing." Nat said looking at the floor. MJ covered her face, fell to her knees and poured her heart out. Her best friend, her longest friend. And he had developed a realationship that she wanted to turn into more then friends. It made her wish she'd told him how she really felt before.

He can't be dead. Nat sank to her, they hugged for while then MJ's mum came to the door. "What happened?" MJ isn't an emotional person, Peter had change her, she was happy about who she had became. MJ jumped up and hugged her mum.

Nat got up, wiped her eyes and told her the undescrible terrible news. MJ's mother know Peter well and even her heart fell.

Peter had left a mark on everyone's heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Days passed and Even Mr Delmir closed his sandwich shop for the week to morn Peter's passing. The workers at the orphanage wore black for the week.

Tony locked hiself in his room. Steve din't speak all week and the other avengers morned in their own ways.

nothing but scilence filled the halls of the compound, and the streets of Queens.

Anybody who had met this angel morned. It was on the new, those who didn't know Peter were told, a lovely, cheerful and innocent child was killed on his brithday by a mugger.

Not even Flash dared to say anything mean about Peter. Flash know if he did MJ would kill him. Ned and MJ still went to school, but they didn't pay much attesion, thay didn't show emotion, they jsut store at something woth tears bluring theit vision, but not letting one out.

Nothing would ever be the same again. And everyoe who loved Peter had lost a part of themself.