Chapter No. 3

Noah

"Argh." the first thing I felt after waking up was pain. Sharp, stabbing pain in my head. I wonder why something as magnificent as alcohol makes you feel this shitty in the morning. Why haven't scientists found a way to cure hangover yet? Maybe there is one that I am unaware of.

I was lying on my stomach with one of my legs dangling down to the floor and the other supporting me on the bed. Moaning in pain, I shifted on the bed to straighten myself but instead, my body came in contact with something soft, smelling like flowers.

Petrified, my eyes shot open and I gaped at the girl comfortably lying next to me. Her jet-black hair was fanned out all over the white bed-sheet and a blanket was draped up to her neck but it didn't take a genius to figure out that she was naked under the blanket.

"Noice." I smirked proudly at my drunken self for hooking up with such a pretty girl.

I was busy ogling at her flawless skin when the bathroom of my door opened. My jaw hung low when a carbon copy of the girl on my bed entered the room, wrapped in my fluffy white towel and her wet hair tied in a bun on top of her head.

Wait. Did I have a one-night stand with identical twins?

She winked at me when she found me leering at her. "Remember me?" she swayed her hip while ambling towards me and dropped her towel, revealing her perfectly toned body to me. With my eyes still bulging out of sockets, I rose to sitting position, forgetting about the stupid headache.

"Maybe I do." I winked back when she reached me and propping her hands on my shoulders, straddled me. Her tongue darted out to lick her lips in a seductive manner and Noah Jr. immediately stiffened in anticipation.

"Starting without me?" another voice hit my eardrums. It was the first girl who was now fully awake. Now that I noticed, their eyes were of different color. The girl on my lap had piercing green eyes while the girl lying on the bed had sharp, grey ones, both were breathtaking though.

The girl straddling me put her mouth over my collar bone and placed few light kisses. In the meantime, the other girl gently nibbled on my earlobe, sending a shiver down my spine. "Patience ladies." I breathed out, momentarily breaking up from them. If they continued at this pace, it won't be long before I embarrass myself.

"Why? Can't handle two of us without alcohol?" the green-eyed twin challenged while her manicured fingers grazed down my naked torso.

"Oh, I can handle you both very well." I reciprocated and turned around so our positions shifted and she ended up below me.

Leaning towards her mouth, I kissed her hungrily while caressing the other girl with my free hand. We three were completely prepared to embark on the entertaining adventure when my phone started ringing.

Letting out a frustrated sigh, I pulled apart from the girl beneath me. "Sorry babe, I need to take the call first." I wearied and unwillingly hopped out of the bed, looking for my phone everywhere. My pants and shirt were lying on the opposite sides of the floor and the sound of the phone was coming from neither. I followed the sound and ended up finding my phone in the sink of the bathroom, moments away from falling on the floor due to vibration.

"Wake up, sleepy head." Dean's voice rose from the other side of the phone.

"You better have a good fucking reason for making me leave the bed. Tell me I got the job." I asked him impatiently, stretching my legs to keep the blood circulating.

"Well..."

"Of course I did. I have a brilliant academic record and I think I did pretty amazing in the interview." I added before he could complete the sentence.