Tempest (II)

TEMPEST: Sequel to TYPHOON. 

Written Oct 19th 2019 - March 7th 2020 
Edited June - September 2020

~

Lily Morgan's life has spiralled into chaos. After finishing school, with a striking conclusion to her final year, she's on an adventure to find the only three who can protect her from Yuric and his vicious rogues.

The phoenix whose fire births the sun. The witch who can heal. The nymph who has leashed the skies.

With Jack already at her side, all that was left was to find the phoenix and the nymph, but will they find them in time? Or will Yuric's next attempt on her life be her last?

The new Supernova finally discover who she is and what she is capable of - but will the world drown in the process? 

~~

Fan art has been mentioned in comments and messages - I'd love to see some! Wattpad doesn't allow you to send pictures via direct messaging, only links, but I do have a Twitter (LHBlake) and Instagram (libbyhblake) where I'll be so ecstatic to see what you've done! I'd love to see it if you're comfortable sharing it.

With Tempest, there is a love story or two in this book. It's romantic - and there's a beautiful scene that I can't wait for you to see. I can't wait for you all to meet the phoenix and the nymph. 

Much love to you all, 

Libby x