16

"Don't stop

"Don't stop..please.." Honey moaned, her honey blonde hair was all over the place, her hands tightly gripped the sheets beneath them. DJ's face was buried in her neck, her warm breath fanned Honey's moist skin.

"Damn baby..you're so wet.." DJ murmured as she quickened her pace, her fingers pumped in and out of Honey's warm opening. DJ leaned back and observed Honey as she curled her fingers on her g-spot. Honey's eyes rolled in the back of her head. "Shit..."

DJ's other hand slowly enclosed around Honey's neck. DJ pulled her close and gave her a slow passionate kiss, their tongues fought for dominance. At this point Honey was drenched, her juices were steady flowing.

She bit her lip, she was reaching her peak. She couldn't speak, only uncontrollable moans escaped her mouth. She was so close...DJ whispered against her lips..

"Come for me.."

"Honey? Honeyyyyy? HONEY?"

Honey jumped slightly, her eyes connected with Angel's. She stood in front of her desk, a frown decorating her features. "I been calling your name for the longest time. The bell rang five minutes ago.."

Honey blinked in confusion. "I'm sorry... I must've been completely out of it," She smiled sheepishly as she rubbed her elbow. I wish I could go back. Damn.

She swiftly stuffed her books in her backpack. This wasn't the first time Honey was daydreaming about DJ. I'm so pathetic I know..

Ever since that night of DJ's get together and she couldn't stop thinking about her. They had hung out a few times with the others, talked on the phone and texted a lot. Honey was crushing on DJ big time. She didn't expect for her feelings to involved. Honestly, she had expected a friendship and it turned into something more.

Honey shook her head to rid her thoughts. "Let's go," It was already the end of the day, all Honey wanted to do was take a nap whenever she gets home. Her and Angel went their separate ways after they promised to text each other later on.

She met with Cyn in the front of the school where they always wait for each other. It was the end of October. The 29th to be exact. Which meant it was very chilly outside, a low breeze nipped her skin and she shivered slightly.

She zipped up her olive green bomber jacket and tightened her mahogany knitted scarf around her neck. Honey didn't want to catch a cold or be exposed to the cold at all for that matter.

Honey's surveyed the school grounds and her eyes landed on where Cyn stood. Cyn was dressed for the weather as well with the same bomber jacket as Honey but it's was burgundy and she matched it with light blue ripped jeans.