21

Warning: Mature Content Ahead (18+).

Honey stared into lustful DJ's eyes. She knew what she wanted. "What are you waiting for?" Honey bit her lip. She pulled her shirt over her head, exposing her red lacy bra.

DJ's eyes slowly roamed over her body, "I can't wait to make you moan my name," She murmured with determination. Honey could've busted a nut from only hearing her voice. She sounded so sexy.

"Is that so? Show me." Honey smirked. Honey felt so nervous. She couldn't believe she was doing this. But on the other hand she was excited for what was to come. She didn't regret her decision.

DJ didn't waste another second staring at Honey. She grabbed her by the neck, pulling her close until their lips connected. The kiss was feverish and passionate. The sexual tension was suffocating. Honey wanted nothing more than to have her sexual appetite satisfied. Honey was doing a good job at keeping up with DJ sensual kisses. DJ tightened her grip when Honey shoved her tongue down her throat. Honey wanted a taste of her and she wasn't disappointed. DJ began sucking on her tongue and Honey swore a tide wave ripped through her vagina. Her underwear was sticking to her and she could feel her wetness running down her thighs. They were just getting started and Honey was already soaked.

DJ cupped Honey's breasts through her bra. Honey's breath hitched slightly when she roughly squeezed them. DJ broke the kiss to take Honey's erect brown nipple in her mouth. She swirled her tongue over the sensitive skin. Honey glanced down and watched DJ work. She was getting wetter and wetter by the second. Honey felt a jolt when she noticed DJ had bit her nipples. DJ was a real freak.

DJ leaned back and took off her basketball shorts. She sat there in only a sports bra and her black boxers. Honey's mouth watered. Overcome with lust, Honey shoved her flat on her back and crawled in top of her positioning her legs on either side of DJ. She resumed their heated make out session. She placed her wetness right on top of DJ's. Even though DJ still had on boxers, Honey could feel the damp fabric and the outline of DJ's lips. She started to grind on her slowly, she moved her hips up and down. Honey was so aroused.. DJ smacked her ass hard, leaving a red mark and Honey tugged on DJ's bottom lip in response.

She pulled back and gazed into DJ's eyes before she started sucking on her neck. Honey made sure to leave a few hickeys. Honey pressed open mouth kisses on her hot skin. DJ rubbed small circles into Honey's thighs. DJ's sexy distinctive noises made Honey not want to stop. Look how the tables have turned..

"Damn baby what's gotten into you?" DJ panted, her voice thick with need. Honey's lips brushed against DJ's earlobe. "Nothing yet. You want to handle that?" Honey whispered, seductively as she ran her hands over DJ toned stomach. DJ grasped Honey's waist and positioned her right above her mouth. DJ swiftly pushed her panties to the side. Honey didn't have time to register what she was doing until she felt DJ's warm mouth on her. Honey moaned loudly at the contact. DJ slowly lapped up her wetness. "Your shit so wet..so pink..you taste as good as I thought you would.."

Honey didn't respond. All she could do is focus on is the pleasure tingling through her body. DJ flickered her tongue across her throbbing clit. She gripped DJ's hair as she moved her hips on her face. DJ shoved her tongue deep inside and Honey opened her legs wider to ride it. She bounced up and down on her tongue. Honey unclipped her bra and tossed it in the somewhere in the slightly darkened room. Honey threw her head back as her orgasm began to build up. DJ slurped on Honey like she was her last meal. She massaged her own breasts as her moans became louder. DJ's nails dug into her waist. "Oh shit...Daddy....I'm about to cum." Honey panted, her orgasm was about to release. Her eyes watered from the unexplainable pleasure she felt.