Chapter 11-14

Chapter 11
____________________________________
Kari POV
____________________________________

I am now 15 years old. 8 years have passed, My age of ceremony was quite okay, the God gave me the skill of concealment so I manage to get away with having Lava and Darkness as my attributes which were considered super rare.

I could feel the jealousy, envy and admiration when I got it. It was scary....anyways, I also had been practising my hacker skills... you know, creating defence walls and creating some viruses which I have tested on my laptop and destroyed.

I had noticed the hacking skills of the people in this world suck to the point that I wanted to cry for them badly.

I hadn't gone on the website unless I needed to earn money and that was 2 years ago...when I needed to buy a new laptop after testing my old laptop on the virus I have created which destroyed it entirely and completely...

I had kept myself low so I'm pretty sure no one knew of the mighty 88, I plan to go low key for most of my life in this otome game as the drama between the capture targets and heroine is pretty intense...besides... I'm sure the story will still progress without the villainess.

After all, the Villianess was only there to inflict pain on the heroine for getting the attention of the top 4 boys in the school.

Now that I'm 15 years old, I had to attend school. And I was going to a prestigious school due to my attributes. It was owned by the Great Sage, Zenda.

It was not within the territory of any country and it was situated in a prospering great city that had the mix of all the other kingdoms.

I heard that the crown prince was sent there at a young age and have created top companies and business. That was impressive now that I think about it.

Well, enough rattling around! I really need to go and get ready.
==============================
Current Look

 ==============================Current Look

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 12
____________________________________
Kari POV
____________________________________

I look into my luggage and checked everything was in there before zipping it up and locking it. I had some stuff in my space box that I couldn't fit in my luggage. For one example, my laptop, my plushies and my notebook filled with drawings of anime boys. Just then, a maid rushes in, her short brown hair bouncing along.

"M-miss! S-sir a-and M-madam has called for your presence!" She said between breaths, panting heavily. I nodded at her and she walked out with her back slouched. Exhausted from running.

"ELENA! HELP PLEASE!" I shouted. A maid with red ginger hair tied up in a ponytail walked in. "What do you need help with Miss?" She asked formally, bowing slightly. "Do you mind if you can carry this to the car Elena-san? I have to go meet my parents." I said.