Chapter 47

Hiiiiii again loll.

How ya'll doing?

I passed all my exams!

And the end of year examinations is coming in like 2 months lol.

I'm so dead.

Anyways, once again, I show my utmost love and support to my lovely editor - Chikibini, a total sweetheart.

Editor: Chikibini

Anyways, lets start!

....

Index

-',✎

Kari- Female Protagonist

Amelia- Heroine of the otome game

Zayd- Male lead/ Demon King

Xlec- Crown Prince of Sesta

Damon- Crown Prince of Dirus

Kain- Crown Prince of Ruirin

Arties- Crown Prince of Iduzia

Megumi- Fiancé of Kain/ Reincarnator/ Daughter of the Duchess of Iduzia

Yona- Fiancé of Xlec/ Reincarnator/  Daughter of the Duke in Ruirin

Reina- Fiancé of Arties/ Reincarnator/ Daughter of the General in Sesta

__________

Ch 47

__________

Three girls huddled in the furthest corner of the kitchen as they stared in fear at the pot that was on the stove.

It was seeping out an evil aura and they were terrified, seeing how Kari could make up such a thing.

Amelia was next to Kari, sweating as she kept her mouth shut instead of telling Kari, that what she was currently doing was wrong.

Especially when she added cut pears into the chicken bone soup. Ah, she wanted to cry but she didn't want to hurt Kari's feelings!

Kari grinned, she was oblivious to the fact that she was, in fact, a terrible chef. I mean, who adds fruits to chicken soup? It was just insane and disgusting!

However, she didn't seem to notice this and continued adding strawberries and other fruits to the soup. It smelled disgusting.

Amelia who stared at the pot with a deadpanned face was definitely going to throw this post away and replace it with her cooking, she just... needs to find out how to lead Kari away from the stove first.

Making eye contact with the three girls, she made gestures on leading Kari away and they all nodded.

Quickly forming a plan, Yona brought up her phone to call the boys to come over here.

Once that was done, she bravely got up and walked up to Kari while holding in her breath and tapping on her shoulder.

"Hm, yes?" Kari hummed as she turned around and tilted her head.

Yona showed a strained eye closed smile, "Uhm, the boys are coming, do you mind escorting them here with me please? I'm sure Amelia can handle your cooking while you're gone."

Kari contemplated before smiling and nodding, taking off her apron, she passed it to Amelia who breathed a sigh of relief and immediately went to the fridge to get some ingredients while Yona led Kari away, out of the dorm and far away from the kitchen.