Chapter 21-24

Here you go my lovelies! Some new chapters! ;U;

================================
Chapter 21

TP POV

'I feel like I know that girl...Where did I see her before?' Kain thought as he stared at the girl hiding behind a tree and staring at the bakery's entrance that Arties had just gone in.

'Is she one of his fangirls? No...I don't think so...' Kain decided to just talk to her and ask her what was her objective. It was much simpler than just guessing.

Kari felt a tap on her shoulder and she turned around. She would have fallen on her bum if it wasn't for the tree she was leaning on. 'Kain?! What was he doing here?' She narrowed her eyes.

"Uhm, hi. Do you need anything?" She asked. Kain recognises that voice. "Jess...?" He said.

Surprised, 'He mistook me for the girl which was on the tree....a few days ago...I guess I have to act.' "Wait...How did you know my name?" She asked, suspicion lacking her voice.

"Do you not recognise my voice? It's me Kain, one of the guys you met like a few days ago at night." Kain said.

"Ohhh! It's you! I didn't expect to see you here. How did you know it was me? It was pretty dark when we met each other." Kari had to give a compliment to herself for her good acting skills.

"Your voice is pretty recognizable." He replied. "Anyways, what are you even doing?"

"...Spying?" She said with a sheepish expression.

"Do you like Arties or something?" (Kain)

"What!? No! Of course not! Are you crazy?" (Kari)

"Then why are you staring so intensely at the entrance? Mind you, it looks pretty creepy." (Kain)

"It does? Well- I'm not spying on Arties okay! I-...I'm just doing something okay? (Kari)

"Yeah right, you just told me you were spying." (Kain)

"UGH! Ignore that okay?! Leave me alone!" Kari said in annoyance.

"Nope, I wanna see what you're up to." Kain refused with a smirk on his face.

"No! Go away!" Kari hissed.

"Yea, no." (Kain)

Kari made a 'tch' sound. She then heard the bell ring, signalling someone exiting the door. Just as she had expected, Amelia and Arties had exited at the same time and were chatting with each other.

Kain raised an eyebrow at the scene. "Is this what you wanted to see Jess?" He asked. She impulsively nodded vigorously.

Kari widened her eyes when her mind analyse the question and realised what she had done and quickly shake her head.

Kain might have her head! It will obviously look like she set them up.

"Oh? So quick to decline?" Kain asked, Oh God...I'm screwed...Kari cried out.

"Did you set them up?" His voice is cold as his once friendly eyes turn menacing.

"No! I...I didn't set them up...you can ask Amelia herself! She wanted to go to the bakery to get some bread okay! How am I supposed to know that Arties also likes the bakery!?"

Despite her glaring at him, Kari could still feel sweat trickling down the side of her face.

"I guess THAT'S true. You couldn't really predict it. That's impossible." (Kain)