Chapter 48

Kk hi. Super mad rn. Like, mangadex refuses to work in SEA. So I'm literally raging. Oh, and it's like, 4:19am. I'm on my exercise mats, under blankets and listening to Japanese music. I also still haven't done my D&T, art and music hw. Screw me over pls. Kk enough of my ranting, enjoy the chapter!

btw do you guys still need the index?
___________
Chapter 48
___________

Standing in front of the huge building, Kari raised an eyebrow.

"Isn't this the princes' dorms? When did it shift so close to my dorm and how in the world did Zayd manage to get placed here!?" She muttered.

Meanwhile, Zayd just stood behind her with a knowing smile. What else could it be? Oh! Manipulation of course! It's quite easy to make memories just go poof with his powers after all.

And of course, he wanted the best treatment for himself regardless. So he chose the princes' dorm since it was the fanciest and most comfortable, added on, he even shifted the dorm and no one noticed and consider it normal because he also erased their memories!

Despite all these suspicious movements, Kari just decided to ignore them. Ignorance is bliss...

And it's already been done anyways, what can she even do?

Using Zayd's card, she swiped it and realised there was also a face and eye identification needed to go through.

"..."

What's with the huge difference in security?

She turned to call out for Zayd, pushing and positioning him in front of the camera. Since he has already become a student, he should already be registered in the security system...

And she was correct! A ding was heard and the screen turned green, the huge double black doors coated with gold lining opened up wide automatically and Kari felt a cool aircon breeze flowing through her hair.

She turned to look at Zayd, only to find him gone and that he had already gone inside!

Hurrying after him, her head shifted from left to right, front to back as she admired the drastically different interiors of her dorm. She even dashed to each room, still having time to make it back to Zayd each time without getting lost. This place was much bigger than it looks on the outside!

Holy crap!

Kari could definitely easily get lost in here...

Finally, they arrived at his room. And Kari was shocked to find another identification screen at his door, now requiring his fingerprint, card, face and eyes!

What the heck! This is even more demanding and tight closed compared to just now!

Her room didn't even have this! Just a simple door lock to keep intruders out...

And... like, the princes get this? Well, they are princes after all.

There is no in helping it, plus, such status comes with great responsibility and although Kari considered herself to be quite responsible, she was still quite lazy.

Without a word, Zayd quickly completed the security process and the door to his room swung open.

Walking inside, Kari looks around eagerly, "Woah!" She exclaimed, "This room is definitely screaming your style, Zayd!"

She hopped from one place to another as Zayd unloaded all his luggage from his ring and quickly arranged it.

In a span of 15 minutes, all of Zayd's luggage was unpacked, in its right place while Kari was just burying her face onto Zayd's pillow, hugging it tightly as Zayd flushed slightly seeing her on his bed.