Chapter 43

Here's a new chapter Dreamies!

Thanks to my dear editor as always for her wonderful help!

Editor: Chikibini

Anyways, I'm gonna add something to every chapter, which is the characters. I know I created a lot of characters and some of the readers cannot remember them, hence, I will put their roles up here from now! Btw, I'm gonna add in 4 more mob characters. They are the princes' fiances. And just a little spoiler, they are all reincarnated from the same world Kari was from.

So, whoever was a Prince x Kari shipper, uh sorry?

Anyways! Here is the index!

-',✎

Kari- Main Protagonist/ FL/

Amelia- Heroine of the otome game

Damon- Prince of Dirus

Zayd- Male lead/ Demon King

Sugo- Demon King's right-hand man

Sazuki- Pink hair orphan that Kari picked up from the alleyway/ Kari's younger stepbrother/ Cyox's friend

Cyox- Picked up by Kari in the dungeons of the Demon Castle/ Kari's younger stepbrother/ Sazuki's friend

Henrik- Zayd's loyal bodyguard/ Cyox and Sazuki's friend

------------

<☆Few days passed☆>

Ring! Ring!

"Hold onnnnn!" Kari exclaimed as if someone could hear her.

Kari rushed out of the bathroom in a baby blue bathrobe, one hand trying to dry her hair with a small-sized towel as she made her way over to her bedside table drawer.

Looking at the caller ID, it read 'Amelia'. Kari immediately picked it up, getting an earful of squeals and loud hi's which made her wince.

Kari sat on her bed, got a phone stand and placed her phone on it, turning on the speaker so she could hear Amelia's voice while she was trying to dry her hair.

"What is it, Amelia?" Kari questioned.

"KARIIIII! OH MY GOD. SOMETHING HAPPENED!" Amelia screamed loudly from the other side.

Kari raised an eyebrow, "What happen?"

Taking a water bottle out of her space storage, she drank it as she waited for Amelia to tell her.

"I-I! I WAS KISSED BY DAMON-"

Pfffttt! Cough!

Kari wiped her mouth roughly as she widened her eyes, "WHAT!?" She aggressively shouted in surprise.

Kari could hear a 'meep' from Amelia, but her brain wasn't processing right. Kiss? KISS!? They. KISSED.

AND SHE DIDN'T GETS TO SEE IT.

"When did you guys even kiss?!" Kari said in alarm. Were they not like, in different countries or something?

"Well...yeah...But you see, I tried to go back early...and accidentally bought the wrong flight ticket and ended up in Dirus. So I called Damon...since I only knew him at Dirus. And he came to pick me up, and I stayed at the palace for like a few weeks now. But then, yesterday...there was a party. I didn't want to join it so I just didn't go. I only stayed in my room, but I went out of my room to get some water since I was thirsty. Then, I bumped into Damon who was drunk. And then he started mumbling some words and...he...he confessed that he liked me for a while and just kissed me and fainted!"