Chapter 12-15

This contains curse words and is very long because I had motivation. The next one might not be as long though. >n<" Forgive thy Author! TT
================================
Chapter 12

Kari POV
"Wahhhhhh! This must be Arcida Academy! It's so fancy and huge..." I gasp in awe at the buildings. It was currently 4:30 pm. I went off at 12:30 pm and finally arrived.

There were so many things I could see. I looked back to see my chauffeur taking out my luggage from the truck. I rushed to him to grab the luggage from his hands. "Oh, Uncle Sam! You don't need to do that. I can do it myself."

As I attempt to take the luggage from him. He handed it to me. "Thank you Uncle Sam for driving me here. You should eat something on the way back!" I said.

He smiled at me and nodded. He then got into the car and I waved goodbye at him before venturing into the entrance of the school.

I look around, gasping softly at everything I saw. This is so unlike the high school I went to in my past life. I saw many white fountains and green lush trees and plants around.

I saw many students in their uniforms strolling around in their own little groups, Gossiping and chatting. Just Then, I saw multiple students pointing and snickering at me.

I was confused. 'Did I do something wrong?' I shook my head and went off to find the main building.

I walked around until I could find the receptionist area or information counter. 'No way...there's an information counter In here? What is This? A mall?' I walked up to the counter and asked for my dorm number.

"Name?" "Kari Dim Vol." She nodded and started typing on the computer. She typed at an incredibly slow speed.

After what seemed to be an eternity, she looked through her drawer and pulled out a huge bulky white envelope with the school crest on it.

"This contains your dorm card, a map so you can find your way around here, your schedule and your uniform." No wonder it's so bulky... I nodded and took the envelope from her hands.

As I walk along, I took out the map and my dorm card and put the envelope under my armpit. I looked at the map and found my way to the dorm building.

I saw a scanner next to the blurred glass doors and I took my card and tap it and the glass doors opened automatically. So fancy...what kind of shit is this... I walked in and saw a grey huge L-shaped sofa with four girls, chatting.

I saw another L shaped sofa on another side and a tv plastered across it, identical to the other. The floor was made out of marble but the hallway to the dorm rooms was carpeted.

There was a door opening at the back left side of the living room leading it to the kitchen.

I saw a spiral staircase leading up to the second floor and another hallway at the back right corner of the room. I proceeded to have a dorm on the first floor as it is easier for me to dash to the main building if I was late.

I turned my sight away from them as I silently walked past them in a flash using my assassination skills to make sure they won't detect me.

I planned to quickly graduate as I didn't want to accidentally involved myself in the plot. It will be annoying... I walked along the hallway finally coming across a door that had the number on a golden plate '303'.