Chapter 41-42

TP POV (TP= Third person)
Editor: Chikibini
Thanks for editing for me!
Enjoy reading! (人*'∀`)。*゚+

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kari waited at the front gate, sipping onto her Ice Lemon Tea packet drink. Then she saw the incoming black car. It got closer and finally stopped. The door opened to reveal Qino stepping out first.

Turning his head to look at Kari, his eyes shone in relief. He walked towards her, "Thank god you're okay!"

Kari smiled in response, "Of course, I would be! Was the trip good on the way back?" 

Before Qino could answer, Maida, popped up from behind him, shouting a loud 'Kari!'.

Maida rushed up towards her and gave her a bear crushing hug. "Where were you? I didn't see you in the car!" 

Kari turned to look at Qino. "You didn't tell her?" 

Qino nodded.

Kari turned back to look at Maida, "Just had to deal with some matters. Don't worry about it. Besides that, let's go in now! I prepared some food and drinks for you guys! You guys go shower while I return the car."

The others nodded, they all went back in the car and came back wearing their backpacks filled with the things they had packed.

Kari quickly got into the car as she pressed some buttons and waited as it brought her to the designated location.
____________________________________

Meanwhile, with the Demon King, Sugo yawned loudly. His hands were inside his pockets and in a relaxed position, his medium-sized demon wings flapping to keep him in the air.

"Can we go back now? Perhaps that girl won't reveal anything!", he said.

Zayd turned to glare at him, "We have to bring that girl back at all costs! We mustn't take any risks!"

Sugo grumbled, "You're always so flirty and laid back, now a human girl comes infiltrating and you're all serious. Honestly, just what kind of bullshi-"

Zayd shot him a menacing glare and Sugo shut up as he turned to look at the other side.

Zayd flew down, closer and closer to the ground. Landing both feet on the ground, he looked around. It was on a cliff, he had smelt the scent of humans.

He bent down onto his knees to look at the damaged grass. It had tire marks. Zayd grinned, he turned to stare at Sugo who was in a night of light sleep in the sky. He was tilting sideways and snoring loudly.

Zayd could feel his anger rising up within as he looked at Sugo. He shouted towards him, along with using his air attribute to send vibrations and movements in the air to hit Sugo with it.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD! COME DOWN HERE! WHAT KIND OF AID AND FRIEND ARE YOU!?" 

Sugo woke up with a start as his wings stopped flapping and he started falling. Letting out a loud shrill scream all the way down, landing roughly in some bushes.

Zayd gave a smirk at the dishevelled Sugo, branches were sticking out from his usual gelled hair and his clothes was in a mess.

Sugo was wearing a normal size sweater over a grey and white cotton striped shirt, jeans that had multiple slashes like holes in them and ankle-high black leather boots with laces all tied up fashionably

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Sugo was wearing a normal size sweater over a grey and white cotton striped shirt, jeans that had multiple slashes like holes in them and ankle-high black leather boots with laces all tied up fashionably. There was a necklace around his neck with a silver circular shaped pendant.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.