Chapter 7

You woke with a start when something squishy smacked you in the cheek, you jumped in fear and panic expecting to be punched quickly after, you curled into a defensive ball against the solid form you were lying against. You frowned in confusion when it didn't come, and at the cold water you were lying in, you had never fallen asleep in the bath before.

A wet hand was placed gently against your own wet hair another meeting your back, as a hiss soon following and filing your ears, the form underneath you rumbling with it. You peaked your eyes open and quickly realised you were still in levi's tank.

"Ahhhh (Y/N) your awake sorry for the scare" Hange's voice came from behind you.

You turned and saw a pink squishy ball floating on the surface of the water beside your head, it must have been what she hit you with. Levi's hiss stopped and he moved both his hands to you back and gave you a tight hug pulling you close into his body, his tail wound in between your legs.

"It's ok Hange. What did you need me for?" Your voice was still groggy from sleep, unknowingly you snuggled deeper into Levi's hold.

Hange gave you a creepy smug grin "come over here I've got some good news for you".

"But it's so warm" you moaned, it was like you were wrapped up in your duvet and the outside was Antarctica.

"Come on (Y/N) your going to love this" Hange bounces on her feet.

You smiled at her enthusiasm and then finally, with a sigh, you untangled yourself from Levi before swimming over to the side and pulling yourself out of the water, to sit on the wall beside Hange. Levi quickly followed but stayed in the water hugging your legs, you winced as he accidentally pushed against one of your bruises.

"So I've spoken to Erwin about your home situation and we have come to the conclusion that you can't stay there anymore-" you cut through what Hange was saying before she could continue.

"What no please don't send me away, my school is here my life is here, you guys are here" Levi's head snapped up when hearing what you were saying he clearly didn't want you to go either.

"(Y/N), (Y/N) calm down please" Hange grabbed your flailing hands.

"We aren't sending your away. Your coming to live with me, I've actually been looking for a house mate and your perfect" Hange explained.

Your mouth fell open and your heart stopped; you thought that you had heard her wrong but she snapped you out of it "(Y/N)?".

"I... w-wha... ummmmm... what?" You stuttered.

"You're coming to live with me" Hange screamed.

Levi let out a growl of annoyance at her loud scream and then dove back down under the water and away from the crazed woman "Isn't that great!".

"Hange that amazing" you jumped up screaming and then jumped on her pulling her into a hug, ignoring your screaming injuries, squeezing her in a tight hug transferring some water into her clothes from your wet wetsuit.

"I know, and don't worry we'll get your stuff straight away later and you can move right in comfortably" Hange screamed.

"What about my dad? If he sees you or finds out what we're doing he'll hurt you and then kill me" you mumbled not realising that Levi was listening in and understood every word.