Four

"Was it about her?"

"Who?" Barry asks as he looks up from his drink.

Iris lightly chuckles with a smile, "Your wife? The one that kicked you out; was the memory about her?" Barry slowly nods his head and looks back at the drink, watching the ice cubes circle around. He bits his inner lip, as he fights with his inner thoughts. Should I leave now? No, you need some space from Cait. The last thing you need to go home to another argument. But, I miss her... I love her... we can work this out. Can we?

"Barry? Earth to Barry?"

He turns to the voice, "Yeah,"

Iris looks at him with concern, "Are you okay?"

He heavily sighs, "Yeah, sorry about that," he puts the drink down on the coffee table and rubs the back of his neck. "I just think I should be going."

Iris nods her head and puts her drink down, "You sure you are okay to drive?"

Barry chuckles, "Yes mom, I didn't have anything to drink."

She smiles, shaking her head, "I meant mentally," she lightly pushes him, "a mental distract mind is just as bad as a drunk one."

"Yeah, I think I can manage. Thank you for your kindness."

"Anytime," she smiles and pulls him in for a hug. Barry hugs her back, enjoying the warmth - the love. He slowly pulls away as his hands linger as if not wanting to let go. "I can walk you out."

"Sure," he responds as they head over to the front door. As he gets closer, he finds himself not wanting to leave. He spins on his heel as he faces Iris. "You know what, I think I should stay a bit until my mind clears up."

Iris arches her eyebrow and crosses her arms, "Barry Allen, why the change of heart?"

He lightly smiles, "More of a change of mind. We haven't seen each other in years and I really don't feel like driving this late." She smirks at him as they walk back to the couch. "Plus, it would be rude of me to leave without trying your creation," he smirks as he takes a sip. "Dang, that's strong."

"Told you I make a mean cocktail," she smirks as she continues drinking hers.

They continue to enjoy each other's company drinking, laughing, and talking about their past and catching each other up on their present. For them, it was like the time spent apart had never happened. Barry felt alive again, he hasn't smiled or laughed this much in a few months - when all the fighting started. He likes this. He miss this.

"Man, I missed you..." Barry smiles and he places his hand on hers.

"Not as much as I missed you Allen" Iris smiles back and playfully pokes his chest. They stare at each other, lost in the moment. "Um, we should get to bed, it's getting late."

"Yeah... we should," he continues looking into her eyes as he leans closer. He notices Iris leans in too and takes that as an okay. Their lips collide as Barry's hands place themselves on her cheeks. Iris' hands get lost in his hair, encouraging him to continue with their affair. As they continue, Barry hears a slight voice calling to him to stop before things got worse but, he won't listen. Instead, he let his sexual frustration and lust hunger take over until it was satisfied.

"What did I just do..." Barry whispers as he looks over at Iris next to him. She looks up at him with sad eyes and shakes her head; as if they silently agree that they both made a mistake. Barry sits up from the bed and buries his face into his hands.

"I'm sorry Barr -"

"Don't. This was my fault. This never should have happened." He wipes his face then gets up looking for his clothes. "I'm sorry Iris," he slides on his boxers then his jeans, "This wasn't fair to you."

"It's okay -"

"No, it's not. I let my frustrations with my marriage blind me," he grabs his shirt and slips it on before turning to Iris, who was sitting up with the sheets wrap around her. "I don't even know what I am doing... what I let myself do." He sighs in frustration as he runs his hand through his hair, "I love Caitlin... so much. I can't... I can't believe I'm sacrificing that right now."

Iris opens her mouth to speak when the sound of the front door opening freezes her in place. "Iris? Sorry, I'm late had to finish some paperwork on a case."

Barry's face fills with anger, "What the hell Iris?" he mouths.

She swallows some saliva, "I may have lied about my fiance leaving me..."

"Iris?" the voice comes closer as the bedroom door opens, "WHAT THE HELL?"

"Eddie I can explain!" she cries, still sitting on the bed.

Eddie looks at Barry, "who the hell are you?" he asks, clenching his jaw and fists, ready to punch him.

Barry raises his hands in surrender, "I'm sorry -"

"He's an old friend. I brought him over when I found him on the side of the road. We got drunk and one thing led to another..." Iris explains, "This was all my fault."

Eddie looks back at Barry, who nods in agreement to Iris' confession, and notices Barry's wedding ring. Eddie scoffs and shakes his head, "With a married man of all people." He stares at Barry in the eyes, "Get out of my loft now before I have the urge to wake your wife up and tell where you have been all night."

Barry nods his head in fear and flashes out of the place. He gets in his car and finds himself back at square one - hitting his steering wheel. He rests his head back in his seat, takes a deep, and closes his eyes to calm down.

"How am I going to tell Caitlin..."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Please don't hate me! I promise more Snowbarry love in future chapters!!

Thank you for 200+ reads! I'm happy to see this story grow(:

Q&A:

1.) Do think Barry is going to tell Caitlin? If not, who will?

2.) Are you enjoying this story?

Bonus) Who do think will find out first... Cisco or Oliver?