Two.

Mannat and Wajeeh are here for you. I hope you guys like it.

Once again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused to some of you because of sadkey and humsafar being on dreame now but it's totally free and I'm always here to help.

I'm very excited about this story tho, let's hope you guys like it too.

----

Mannat x Wajeeh

Three hours.

Three fucking hours.

Literally three fucking hours.

Office hours were nine a.m for the seniors and eight a.m for the juniors and interns.

Mannat usually rolled in at eight forty five in the morning, with an expresso in her hand and her bag in another, looking every bit of the Chief information officer that she was.

At twenty five years of age, Mannat had learned business like it was made for her.

It technically was.

While she usually enjoyed working, these days as the responsibilities had weighed her down even further, the last thing she wanted to do was ignore Wajeeh and his stupid fucking ways.

He was threw hours late. Not only was he late but he had ignored all of her phone calls, knowing that he would receive an earful from her.

Finally, when Mannat was just about to stand up and leave the conference room after finishing up the last presentation slide, she heard his voice.

He opened the door to the conference hall, only finding Mannat on the chair with her laptop in front of her.

"Turns out I'm not so late after all." He greeted her, showing a grin as his secretary entered behind him.

While Linda was around thirty years old, older than Wajeeh infact, she did not hesitate in being charmed by her boss. Her boss who was a charmer by nature and the biggest flirt of them all.

"Good Morning, Mr Masroor." She greeted him in a chirpy voice.

"Morning sweetheart, send in some coffee for me, please." He said in response, walking ahead and sitting right in front of Mannat.

He saw her scowl, the annoyed look on her face clearly telling him that she was not at all pleased.

Lucky for her, Mannat looked absolutely adorable even when she was pissed off.

"So who is going to be at the meeting?" He casually asked, willing to start a conversation.

His counter part looked at him with another pissed off expression.

"The meeting ended an hour ago, Wajeeh." Mannat replied, standing up as she picked her laptop..not even bothering to look behind her as she walked ahead.

Wajeeh followed her into her office, closing the door behind as he sat on her chair and she had to lean against the table, with crossed arms.

"I'm sure you managed it quite well on your own." He tried to sugar coat, Mannat rolled her eyes.

"Yes, yes. I did. Infact, I've been doing it for a long time now."

He just shrugged, picking up the warm cup of coffee that had been placed for Mannat in her office. Linda might have been hot but she was clearly not very fast.

Mannat clicked her tongue in annoyance as she saw him sip her coffee.

"Don't drink my coffee with your alcohol drinking dirty mouth." She snapped at him, he just smirked.